Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.

deipnosophist

Player Valuation: £80m
OK, we're playing this nemesis (away) team this weekend. Our recent record down at their gaff is nothing short of 'Everton that'. I harbour fear their front-line might spend the afternoon asking our back 4 how the hell they forgot, given our recent capitulations against them, their lube.
Discussion is welcomed.

OK. I'll start ... we need to have a 2 goal cushion with 5 minutes to go to ensure 3 points...

...so 4-3 to them

Everton that

This is the first decent test, a good home team and one we have recently been jinxed against! Hopefully, Marco will have drilled some more sexy routines into them in which case we win by two exceptionally well practiced set plays! ;)

This is the first decent test, a good home team and one we have recently been jinxed against! Hopefully, Marco will have drilled some more sexy routines into them in which case we win by two exceptionally well practiced set plays! ;)
the bookies are as undecided on this one as I am. I suggest it'll be a good game for the neutral...plenty of goals

I like Bournemouth tbf, they dont stop for a second and we will have to be better than we were at Wolves to beat these. Eddie Howe has them running till the last peep of the whistle so we had better be a match.
3-3

I was working during the 3-3 game a few years back and had the chance to check twitter and saw we scored to go ahead and I figured we won. Didn't know about the equalizer until an hour later. A real kick in the teeth

I was working during the 3-3 game a few years back and had the chance to check twitter and saw we scored to go ahead and I figured we won. Didn't know about the equalizer until an hour later. A real kick in the teeth
You need a LOT of teeth to withstand all the 'Everton that' moments/kicks/punches we're privileged to endure... but to paraphrase that German bloke: what doesn't kill you, makes you more philosophic...

Reactions: Tak

Status
Not open for further replies.