Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Schneiderlin is fit then I think we will be alright. A midfield of Gueye, Schneiderlin, Richarlison, Sigurdsson, and Walcott should be overpowering Bournemouth's midfield.

Both teams to score is certain. Callum Wilson has started the season in form for them and can't be afforded the space Mark Noble gave him last weekend.

I still feel confident, We're playing some good stuff and Bournemouth don't have too many threats I feel apart from King and Wilson can be pretty potent at times.
0-2.

not as bad here as people make out, been 4 times since they came up won 1 drew 1 and lost 2, both of them losses were under koeman/fat sam two managers who just prefer not to win away from home

I mean, I like Bournemouth and howe, but we should be beating these if we want to finish in the top 7

In our last 2 trips to Bournemouth, they've provided both Koeman and Fat Sam their first league defeats as Everton Manager.

Everton are a better team now and in a much better position to be more competitive but Bournemouth have looked decent in their last 2 games although they've only beaten West Ham & Cardiff so they've hardly had a proper test.

I think I'll be fairly happy with a draw from this one but if our back line can hold out we should be able to get goals so a 3-0 win honestly wouldn't surprise me. The bookies have us very evenly matched so it really could go either way. I won't have my money on it though.

I sense a little hubris in our rank. The Vitality Stadium is, ironically, a graveyard for us...I fear fuuuuume come Saturday evening...

Status
Not open for further replies.