Match Thread Bournemouth vs Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
on call this weekend so missed everything being down in the bloody cop shop!
how did it go?
Looking like a point at Wolves and Bournemouth will be a decent result this season?

We were very poor first half. Richy sent off 40 mins.They missed a really good chance and should have gone in leading.
Scored two decent goals 2nd half that flattered as we went back to our sloppy usual selves after going 2 up!
They were down to ten men just before we scored our 2nd.
Our best phase of the game was playing with 10 against their 11.

We drew this game because of a couple of individual mistakes, but our defense needs improving. Wilson strolled around like a king doing as he pleased.

I don't blame Silva, it's more a manifestation of problems that run deep, but it's a disappointing result on his watch so he has to take what he can from it. Poor game management today it has to be said with away wins like gold dust for us.

Most particularly Digne has to start. Coleman is so sure of a start that it can't be good for him, on top of his long lay-off.

Davies not good enough to start, hasn't shown anything for a long time.

We draw too many games and away wins are a collector's item.

The sooner the new lads are ready, the better.

Still an ok start all told, but a bit of a wake up call today.

The only positive I'm taking from that game is that we didn't lose.
We'll get better, I'm sure...but the stench of 'Everton that' still stinks out the joint

We look a lot better than last year, think we will still improve alot over the next few weeks and months, we've dropped 4 points from winning positions in away games with 10 men which even though is frustrating, shows a difference from last year, still, you just know these 4 points are going to be the difference from 5th-8th for us

Oh shut up.

He's been very good all round in the last few games. There was no rush for Digne to come in.

He made a mistake, it happens.

Digne will be the first choice once fit and ready.

I respectfully disagree.

Don't think he has been very good at all. His legs have gone as much as Jagielka's.

If he doesn't make that mistake we win the game comortably.

He should be nowhere near a team with aspirations of getting in the top 6.

I don't blame Silva, it's more a manifestation of problems that run deep, but it's a disappointing result on his watch so he has to take what he can from it. Poor game management today it has to be said with away wins like gold dust for us.

Most particularly Digne has to start. Coleman is so sure of a start that it can't be good for him, on top of his long lay-off.

Davies not good enough to start, hasn't shown anything for a long time.

We draw too many games and away wins are a collector's item.

The sooner the new lads are ready, the better.

Still an ok start all told, but a bit of a wake up call today.

I like Silva and don't think every single thing falls on him.

That said, how many times can Everton get beat at the near post on a free kick or corner kick and not be fixed?

Status
Not open for further replies.