Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Decent in the box.

I bet his money box isn't looking too bad either.

scrooge_mcduck.jpg

Hopefully, Marcel Brands can work his magic and offload Bolasie in the next few weeks. Palace might fancy taking the lad back... well, we can only hope.

It's very difficult when they're under performing and on over inflated salaries.
Aye, I'm not saying it's an easy job and nor is it directly focused at Brands although it may have appeared like that. My point is that we're not savvy when selling.

We've sold Schneiderlin and Niasse has been released, but until the likes of Bolasie, Gylfi and Walcott are off the books then we're going to be restricted.

This is the legacy of poor signatures under Walsh and Koeman!

Aye, I'm not saying it's an easy job and nor is it directly focused at Brands although it may have appeared like that. My point is that we're not savvy when selling.

We've sold Schneiderlin and Niasse has been released, but until the likes of Bolasie, Gylfi and Walcott are off the books then we're going to be restricted.

This is the legacy of poor signatures under Walsh and Koeman!
Unfortunately!

Wrt being savvy. I'm sure people cleverer than I will come back with how it affects ffp and amortisation etc. For me I'm counting the days until some of the dross we have are gone.

Hopefully, Marcel Brands can work his magic and offload Bolasie in the next few weeks. Palace might fancy taking the lad back... well, we can only hope.

I don't expect us to get top dollar (or anywhere close) for Bolasie, but surely there's a deal that can be done with someone to get him out of the club and off the books. What's on? About £65k per week to play in the under 23's?

I don't expect us to get top dollar (or anywhere close) for Bolasie, but surely there's a deal that can be done with someone to get him out of the club and off the books. What's on? About £65k per week to play in the under 23's?

Nobody will want to pay him anywhere close to what hes earning here tho.

So if he wanted to just see out his contract and play u23s football for 65g a week he could do. Not really his fault we put him on a mega deal that he didnt deserve

Status
Not open for further replies.