Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I always dont get is the hate towards players that you dont deem good enough. Personally I think he was doing pretty well before his injury and offered something different but after that horrible injury things havent gone well.

Yes hes on good money but whats he meant to do just give it all up and be unemployed. I dont feel like this guy is a mercenary, I believe he wants to play and that looks like it needs to be elsewhere.

Nobody will want to pay him anywhere close to what hes earning here tho.

So if he wanted to just see out his contract and play u23s football for 65g a week he could do. Not really his fault we put him on a mega deal that he didnt deserve

True. It looks like we might be stuck with him until next August.

What I always dont get is the hate towards players that you dont deem good enough. Personally I think he was doing pretty well before his injury and offered something different but after that horrible injury things havent gone well.

Yes hes on good money but whats he meant to do just give it all up and be unemployed. I dont feel like this guy is a mercenary, I believe he wants to play and that looks like it needs to be elsewhere.

I'd never blame the player for what he earns. If a player is offered big money like that, they're not going to refuse it... and I wouldn't expect them to.

Don't really think people are hating on him just a general consensus that he isn't good enough and needs to be sold asap.

EfkFcWoX0AAVXZN.jpg

Is that my man Yanny?

Don't really think people are hating on him just a general consensus that he isn't good enough and needs to be sold asap.
Yeah he needs punting. Seems like a good guy and he did offer something initially but he’s been utterly terrible since his injury. Good luck to him if he gets a move.

Status
Not open for further replies.