Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
He was outstanding that game. Probably his best in a blue shirt.

Frustrating that he can't do it consistently because he is a class act on his day.

Don't think Carlo fancies him tho tbh, could see him shipped out this summer if we get a decent bid as it will all be profit with him being a free signing.
I agree with you and street end, he is a usher better player than the way he played after football resumed. I wander how much damage was done when he went back home to Brazil during the lockdown and saw the state his country was in with the virus, one of the worst in the world, and had to watch as his family and friends coped with epidemic, he didn’t play like his mind was on the job.

I agree with you and street end, he is a usher better player than the way he played after football resumed. I wander how much damage was done when he went back home to Brazil during the lockdown and saw the state his country was in with the virus, one of the worst in the world, and had to watch as his family and friends coped with epidemic, he didn’t play like his mind was on the job.

Possibly. But whats the rest of the squad's excuse? lol

I just think as a team we were abysmal, for whatever reason, and as much as I like Bernard hes not at all the type of player to stand out when others around him arent performing. He's never gonna take a game by the scruff of the neck and dominate it on his own.

If he were in an in-form side playing good football I'm no doubt we would see a better version of him, but can you really have too many 'luxury' players like that in your squad?

Happy with this. This fake fans favourite social media crap is doing my head in.

Get him out the door

its working though, people crying over letting him have another chance.

Wouldn’t even have been him writing those tweets, I’ll never forget when he was laughing at us getting beat.

Why would you waste minutes on a 31 year old that is on his last year and don’t plan on renewing him. The logic of him staying was laughable

Still retain though, while he was never worth 25 mil and 70k a year, his pace, crossing and ability to be an outlet for long balls pre-injury would have made him an alright asset to the team. And if Brands/Silva never fancied him then with his pace alone we'd have probably made at least 10-15 mil back on him from a lower/mid table outfit.

If Bolasie never gets injured we never sign Walcott for one and aren't 20 mil and 100k/week down the toilet there.

We never should have signed him (in fact in 2016 if we were dying to lob 25 mil at Palace it should have been for Zaha) but I also can't ignore that it's just been unlucky all round, for the player, the club, all of Allardyce/Silva/Ancelotti who've pretty much never had the option to utilise his strengths or to cash in for funds.

Best of luck to him wherever he goes.

Status
Not open for further replies.