Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
There shouldn't be hate really...just frustration. He must have had something if he was a big prospect 5 years ago for Brazil. Did you read about his psychological / mental health issues he's faced? That big disaster for Brazil in the WC - he was a starter at that time - must have affected him a lot, and probably nobody really helped him get back to it. Mental health in footballers is not really addressed cos we expect them to be like machines with no emotions
Yes I did unfortunately. Glad he eventually seeked help for it, was it anxiety related or similar, regardless it’s an issue he’s had which I guess we can only try and understand. Whenever I’ve seen him play I always think he’s done well and looked the most creative. I went West Ham away last season we won 2-0 and he was the best player on the pitch along with Gomes, his defensive work in the 2nd half was unreal also, for me he’s a good player just needs to be playing regular to allow the partnership he was building with Digne to flourish.

Yes I did unfortunately. Glad he eventually seeked help for it, was it anxiety related or similar, regardless it’s an issue he’s had which I guess we can only try and understand. Whenever I’ve seen him play I always think he’s done well and looked the most creative. I went West Ham away last season we won 2-0 and he was the best player on the pitch along with Gomes, his defensive work in the 2nd half was unreal also, for me he’s a good player just needs to be playing regular to allow the partnership he was building with Digne to flourish.

He was outstanding that game. Probably his best in a blue shirt.

Frustrating that he can't do it consistently because he is a class act on his day.

Don't think Carlo fancies him tho tbh, could see him shipped out this summer if we get a decent bid as it will all be profit with him being a free signing.

Yannick Bolasie is expected to train with Everton's under-23s until a new club can be found for the winger.

The 31-year-old returned to Finch Farm this week having been denied access to the club's training base in the final part of the season on health and safety grounds.

Everton's u-23s began pre-season training on Monday and Bolasie, who has been eager to get fit for the new campaign, is set to continue working with David Unsworth's players while the Blues try and find a buyer, or a loan club, to take him next season.

Yannick Bolasie is expected to train with Everton's under-23s until a new club can be found for the winger.

The 31-year-old returned to Finch Farm this week having been denied access to the club's training base in the final part of the season on health and safety grounds.

Everton's u-23s began pre-season training on Monday and Bolasie, who has been eager to get fit for the new campaign, is set to continue working with David Unsworth's players while the Blues try and find a buyer, or a loan club, to take him next season.
Mad how he was a near £30m signing a few seasons ago and has literally been kept away from the first team mix for practically two full seasons now.

Happy with this. This fake fans favourite social media crap is doing my head in.

Get him out the door

How about a locker...

His agent needs to get him a perm club this summer.

Binkmanship to try and force a move, the club will know his stock will plummet if hes with the U23's for a year and will be less likely to pick up a big contract next year on a free, attacking his profile now to try and get him of the books. He will know he will need to play this year if he wants a decent contract somewhere else next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.