Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of an exagguration that like.

I get that Bolasie ideally needs to go, but let's not pretend that he wasn't in good form before he got injured.. short memories it seems.
Honestly he was decent before the injury. But the fact that Koeman made him the focal point of our attack was horrendous management.

Then he went from ok to absolutely dire when he returned.

Sad this.

Presumably they've been via DM as nothing has been said publicly to him that I can see.

On another note... no surprise to see those involved in this sort of nonsese.

Is that Branthwaite in the background sorting out the bag? Probably the fastest he's ever done it.

Hardly surprising tho, especially when our local lads get dogs abuse. Even our one club lifers get treated appallingly.
Every club has awful fans but it’s really just the vocal minority that provide most of the abuse. Most have their opinions on players they don’t like/rate but seem to reasonably share them without being offensive, disrespectful, or over the top.

Presumably they've been via DM as nothing has been said publicly to him that I can see.

On another note... no surprise to see those involved in this sort of nonsese.

Is that Branthwaite in the background sorting out the bag? Probably the fastest he's ever done it.

You’d think these players would be media trained. Flops, the lot of them, dancing around to show the fans when we’ve been nothing short of disgraceful for years.

Does it warrant his children allegedly being verbally abused online? Definitely not but have something about yourself and realise that we don’t want to see this nonsense. Who is his target audience with these videos? He’s 32, ffs.

Not usually from their own fans

There will be. Theres always a minority who take a dislike to or simply enjoy doing this type of thing on social media.

Difference is with Messi and Ronaldo they will have social media managers so would rarely post anything themselves.

Makes no difference to me what Bolasie posts but he should be aware that hes opening himself up to abusive messages.

Status
Not open for further replies.