Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably they've been via DM as nothing has been said publicly to him that I can see.

On another note... no surprise to see those involved in this sort of nonsese.

Is that Branthwaite in the background sorting out the bag? Probably the fastest he's ever done it.

I despise this stuff me.

I couldn’t hate it more. I actually think it will give me an aneurism one day.

The man is about 30, a disease on the club doing this stuff, never mind airing it.

I despise this stuff me.

The man is about 30, a disease on the club doing this stuff, never mind airing it.

Most of us dream about being premier league footballers. Imagine that, getting paid millions a month to play a bit of togger? Easy. Nope. Not easy. Imagine being exposed to the empty minds of most footballers on a daily basis. You'd probably retire after a few months with a melted head. I'm not even messing.

Shouldn't be getting abusive messages in his inbox all the same, but hey this is internet.

I despise this stuff me.

Why would someone even think to post that.

Totally weird behaviour.

Someone like Roy Keane would be going loco.

He’s a human. Why shouldn’t he interact with people. Tit

Need to calm yourself down Princess.

He can interact with who he wants, but when he goes online he will come across angry little chaps like you so can't really moan about it, the internet is full of people looking to give out abuse, don't be surprised is all im saying.

No. He hates everything. He's a miserable get who is bitter because he's realised that just shouting and threatening people isn't a substitute for good management. So he just spouts miserable stuff as a pundit and gets applauded for calling out 'twitter footballers'.

Each to their own I suppose, I like him he says it how it is and doesn't just feel the need to lick arseholes of every footballer out there.

Status
Not open for further replies.