Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. He hates everything. He's a miserable get who is bitter because he's realised that just shouting and threatening people isn't a substitute for good management. So he just spouts miserable stuff as a pundit and gets applauded for calling out 'twitter footballers'.
Yep. Awful bloke who managed to find a way to successfully channel his personality for 10 or 15 years.

I never understand why anyone takes this serious. You'll never eradicate a few morons who sit there jerking off when they get a response. Twitter is twitter. Accept from the start a few brain dead will tweet you and dont ever let it affect you. If you do. Get off twitter.

I don't know why any footballer would be on social media tbh, it gives absolute morons the freedom to kneejerk and post hateful stuff. I'm really not sure the pros outweigh the cons.

People can be absolute tossers on social media and he seems like a nice bloke but he doesn't really make thing easier for himself when he is posting videos daily with him prancing about while he is being paid mega bucks and has mostly been quite poor for the club overall and knows he doesnt really have a future here. Just gives people an even bigger excuse to have a go at him. If i am him then i either keep a low profile or even better just don't post on social media at all. It is a cess pit most of the time.

People can be absolute tossers on social media and he seems like a nice bloke but he doesn't really make thing easier for himself when he is posting videos daily with him prancing about while he is being paid mega bucks and has mostly been quite poor for the club overall and knows he doesnt really have a future here. Just gives people an even bigger excuse to have a go at him. If i am him then i either keep a low profile or even better just don't post on social media at all. It is a cess pit most of the time.

Showing everyone there’s good team spirit is a lot better than showing them sat, not engaging.

Had we just lost a game 3 or4-0 I’d completely agree.
But lads in good spirits before a new season is music to my ears as far as I’m concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.