Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spending a bit less on players who are equally as inept is not a good idea either tbh

No its not but we can find an upgrade on iwobi and Bolasie for not thst much at all. There are players in the championship who would be far more effective.

I'm just thoroughly fed up with the notion that somehow all our rubbish players will magically come good if only that got yet another chance. Bolasie couldn't get a game in the championship or in Portugal.

Guys it was amazing to see him and Mo Besic today, they were like new signings. Gonna be a good season.
tenor.gif

Really don't like him. Yet far superior to Iwobi despite not being able to run. Just infuriates me more.

People keep on saying - Get Rid. That's crap.

Bolasie has a contact in vigour and stays until to his last day - if he wants- ditto Besic, etc.

We all want a better winger, a better midfield duo, a better right-back and if possible
a keeper, centre-half and a centre-forward who scores lots. If the club just gets Allan and Doucoure
that would be fantastic from my viewpoint and if Carlo can get something out of Bolasie that would be great too.

I would prefer Boalsie in my team in the visit to Anfield to almost amy other foward we have bar Richarlison.

Status
Not open for further replies.