Bolasie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Strange as it seems id bring him in from the cold at the start of the season. I think he might be quite hungry to prove something. And our midfield is so predictable with none of them even remotely capable of doing something to change a game.
No drugs were taken during this post.

I'm sure we'd all prefer Messi, but Bolasie looked more dangerous today than Iwobi, Bernard and Walcott have in the last 12 months so I'm not sure we should get rid right now.

Are you actually basing your opinion on half an hour against Blackpool in a preseason friendly?

I genuinely despair at how our fans think players miraculously improve the longer they are out of the team. It was the same with Lookman. Everyone demanded he played. He played crap. He got dropped. Everyone moaned saying hes brilliant. He eventually got picked again. Still crap. Repeat.

And there is quite a difference between Messi and Bolasie....

Are you actually basing your opinion on half an hour against Blackpool in a preseason friendly?

I genuinely despair at how our fans think players miraculously improve the longer they are out of the team. It was the same with Lookman. Everyone demanded he played. He played crap. He got dropped. Everyone moaned saying hes brilliant. He eventually got picked again. Still crap. Repeat.

All I'm saying is he might be an option and our other wingers aren't that great either.

All I'm saying is he might be an option and our other wingers aren't that great either.

We need a far better player in that position which means we need to move Bolasie on. Hes on a big wage and hasnt played for us in years. Walcott capable of being cover in that position.

Our squad is extremely poor but that doesn't mean we should keep players who haven't performed in years.

New signings aside. Id have bolasi ahead of iwobi every single time.
Better to have a glimmer of hope one will do something than the guarentee the other wont do a thing.
This isnt the bolasi fan club. Its the making the best of the bad.

New signings aside. Id have bolasi ahead of iwobi every single time.
Better to have a glimmer of hope one will do something than the guarentee the other wont do a thing.
This isnt the bolasi fan club. Its the making the best of the bad.

If we were happy with making the best of a very bad situation, we may as well kept Sidibe and played him out of position. He was better than Iwobi or Bolasie. And he was not good at all.

If we were happy with making the best of a very bad situation, we may as well kept Sidibe and played him out of position. He was better than Iwobi or Bolasie. And he was not good at all.

Nobody is happy. But what do you want. A magic wand. Me personaly anyone who keeps iwobi out the side is a small plus.
Hopefuly a new signing will make this subject disapear.

Status
Not open for further replies.