Blues - In Memoriam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Absolutely gutted to hear of the tragic death today of an old friend, Phil Banks.
Phil was a massive Evertonian and will be well known to many of GOTs St.Helens posters as the landlord of the Wheatsheaf in Sutton.
RIP Phil.

Father Brian Crane former club chaplain has passed away. I have known Father Brian for nearly forty years and we always chatted about the footy. Was at a family do a month or two back and his love for your club was still burning strongly. He was very close to Howard Kendall and said the Mass at Howards funeral. A lovely, gentle man who will be sadly missed by his family and many friends. R.I.P father.

Father Brian Crane former club chaplain has passed away. I have known Father Brian for nearly forty years and we always chatted about the footy. Was at a family do a month or two back and his love for your club was still burning strongly. He was very close to Howard Kendall and said the Mass at Howards funeral. A lovely, gentle man who will be sadly missed by his family and many friends. R.I.P father.
I was unable attend Father Brians funeral but my brother said Graeme Sharp and Kevin Sheedy (who's kids were Baptised by Brian) attended and the club sent a lovely floral arrangement. I know the family greatly appreciated that.

Sad loss
soccer-jerseys.jpg

RIP Big Fred. I was fortunate to travel on his coach a couple of times in the 70's. Cardiff in the cup being the best. We ended up in Chepstow looking for Brian Harris's ale house. Great memories. Sympathy to his family

RIP Big Fred. I was fortunate to travel on his coach a couple of times in the 70's. Cardiff in the cup being the best. We ended up in Chepstow looking for Brian Harris's ale house. Great memories. Sympathy to his family
I was also on that coach mad day out

Status
Not open for further replies.