Blue Arsed Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once went to "use the facilities" back in the 70's v. Leeds during the first half. It was in the old park end ,heard a massive roar and dived straight back up to the terrace (bit pointless like). Sure enough we'd scored and the whole ground was rockin , apart from the bit I was in. Needless to say since then I drink rum before the match to negate any early toilet visits. Oh and I still hate Leeds.

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.

Grinds my gears this.....watching the opening minutes and the steps are full of muppets trying to find their seats - at least some of us had the good grace to take our seats in time for kickoff. They should close the turnstiles as soon as Z-Cars rings out. People still finding their seats 15 minutes in - and that's not just yesterday its pretty much every home match. :rant:

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.
Too much ale probably or he could have prostrate problems you heartless bugger

So after a quick analysis, 42% of GOT members get really annoyed with people going for a piss when the match is in progress, 53% are sympathetic as they've either got prostate problems themselves or have reached the age when they worry about it , 5% don't care as the cheese on toast they had before the match soaks up any liquids for 90 mins. Statistics -.enhancing the match day experience for everyone.

Grinds my gears this.....watching the opening minutes and the steps are full of muppets trying to find their seats - at least some of us had the good grace to take our seats in time for kickoff. They should close the turnstiles as soon as Z-Cars rings out. People still finding their seats 15 minutes in - and that's not just yesterday its pretty much every home match. :rant:

I had this on Saturday just as Ross was taking the free kick we scored from...

Bit of a pet hate of mine too.
People always use the "I have always gone for a half time pie and pint" as reason they are late back.
Just because you have always been a pain is no excuse.
Its not as though 3:45 is a regular meal time.
The amount of people that moan about ticket prices and then miss 5 mins at the start, 5 mins before half time, 5 mins after half time and 5 mins before the end, all out of personal choice. They can get themselves an extra 22% of value if they just watched the whole game.

Status
Not open for further replies.