Blue Arsed Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.
There are bags and nappies, no excuse

I'll head to the toilet around 70 mins, to save the crowd at the end of the game, before a long journey home. Also to see if there's any hankies hanging out of anyone's jeans too. But other than that, drives me nuts when you're up and down all match. Especially for the ones that turn up 10 mins late and head off 10 mins early. Why bother?

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.

Craziest thing I ever saw was last season. A Chinese tourist came to the game late. Everton got a penalty. This man decided to go for a piss JUST BEFORE THE PENALTY WAS TAKEN meaning that he missed it being scored. He came back to his seat just as the restart was happening after the goal.

He came to the match with a massive backpack too, so we were starting to worry about him and his strange behaviour.

Fella behind me was like, "I've sat through this garbage all season and now I'm going to meet my maker thanks to a suicide bomber at the bloody match!"

Status
Not open for further replies.