Blue Arsed Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.
Should have slogged him over the cheeks.

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.

don't worry, all these problems like lack of front leg room which makes it a hassle for people to pass in front of you ( there may even be more than one beer tap per 10,000 people as well )will be solved when the new ground is built...hopefully.

Last edited:
Soz like
It's my age ... weak bladder and all that.

200.gif

don't worry, all these problems like lack of front leg room which makes it a hassle for people to pass in front of you ( there may even be more than one beer tap per 10,000 people as well )will be solved when the new ground is built...hopefully.

We need to get the Bottoms up beer dispensers in all honesty.

Lad who used to sit next to me turned up 15 mins late, had his head down for 10 minutes scoffing curry and chips, and then at 30minute mark would go for a pint downstairs. He then come back at about 55/60 minutes and leave at 80. Every game. Must have only seen about 25 minutes of the 90. He was end of the row luckily.

I'm in a different seat now and there's a couple of lads who have peanut sized bladders forever getting up. I can forgive kids, but not adults who do it every game.

Reckon there's people on here who are the "Blue Arsed Flies"?

There's a fella next to me in the Top Balcony who I thought was gonna boo Barkley after he scored on Sunday, he might be on here as well.

Goes to show the hilarious nature of this crazy house.

One guy is a pain in the rear end getting up and down to go for a Stella artoris, people show sympathy to the man on unfounded medical grounds.

A couple of days back one guy was devastated by his woman leaving him and we all decided she was a cheating, cum bucket who was being slotted by the boss, who we all agreed should be thrown on the streets with immediate effect.

Move over Jeremy kyle, the GOT counsel is primed for the early morning chat show slot.

Status
Not open for further replies.