Blue Arsed Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Had the same thing on a row behind me in lower bullens, group of them, all late teens/early twenties. Was unsure why they were sniffing and rubbing their top lips, probably brothers who all had a bad cold and needed to keep getting up to go blow their noses.

Does my head in when people turn up late, leave early at half time, late back then leave 5-10 minutes before the final whistle. So many people do it,
Only excuse is unexpected cock-ups like the turnstyles thing against spurs, once i'm in my seat i'm there till the end

Does my head in when people turn up late, leave early at half time, late back then leave 5-10 minutes before the final whistle. So many people do it,
Only excuse is unexpected cock-ups like the turnstyles thing against spurs, once i'm in my seat i'm there till the end

I have never been late for a kick off at Goodison until the weekend, got to the ground at 14:45 didn't get into 3:10

I find it more annoying when it happens infront of you, some lazy gits on here who can't be bothered getting off their rear ends....

I've sat next to the same group of people for about three years, it's not uncommon to see a row of empty seats where I am around quarter to kick off, even when GOT starts playing it can still be empty. I get annoyed when Z cars plays and they interrupt my clapping and my whole getting in the mood for kick-off.
Once the game has kicked off there is a few stragglers who sit in the row in front and walk in forcing people to stand meaning match interruption and the people who sit together near me, occupying two rows come in late and begin talking about their weekend plans or in Saturday's case their summer.

If you are reading this please arrive early.
Thank you.

I took my gf's dad to a game last season and he isn't really that bothered anymore, he went for a pint at 5 to 3 haha, insane. Came up to his seat about ten minutes into the game, gave an expert opinion and got off at 60 minutes saying he was bored.

And he moans to this day that nobody takes him anymore

Reported for swearing tbf

Nah what annoys me is the sit down and shut up merchants
Its like if you wanna sit through attacks and never back the team go the pub
I always just sing louder when i get the daggers tbh because if you dont croak the day after you arent doing it right

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.

Had that myself on Saturday.

Could barely understand a word he was saying as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.