Blue Arsed Flies

Status
Not open for further replies.

GrandOldTeam

Staff member
Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.

Fans who are up and down constantly to go to the concourses throughout the game....

Late to their seat, darting early to the toilets because they can't cope with stage fright. Going for a mid half piss. Leaving the match early...

Yesterday - one lad, 5 minutes late to his seat. Sound. Then off again he goes 25/30 minutes to the concourse/toilets. 'sake man. Then he's back again, leaving his seat on 40 minutes. If you see a scuffle vs Stoke in the Park End, it's me losing the plot.

So, how many times is it acceptable to tolerate it from one fan before you fume? Or be a complete tit and refuse to go out your way to let him past.
Agreed. They're a scourge.

There should close the entrance/exits to the seats ten minutes after the start and not open them again until five minutes before half time.

If you're late then you watch it in the concourse. If you need a piss then pretend you're on the kop last century you match disturbing gimps.

When I moved to the Street End, the very first game one lad came in 5 minutes late. Then literally (and I kid you not) got right back up 30 seconds later and went out to get a drink.

Obviously as he was passing I gave it the "[Poor language removed] sake" and he kicked off saying he needed a drink.

Everyone else on the row saw this and was scared to get up and walk past climbing over the back of the row to get out. Obviously they thought I was a bit of a .... But on the plus side it minimised the traffic haha

On a side note, The atmosphere for the second half yesterday was so flat at kick off because half the ground was late back though, which was a shame.

What abar £3.75 for a can of Estrella though?

Same all over the ground mate,didn't see our goal cos about four of them were late!!then you're up and down all game,sake!!(Dario's getting old man syndromelol)

Status
Not open for further replies.