Bilyaletdinov's struggles at Everton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lovely bit of skill against Ashley Cole once.

I remember a documentary of when he first moved over (in Russian) lived in the Marriot Hotel for a while and looked completely lost and out of place whilst exploring the city. Was at the docks and just stared at the ground.

Think it is a bit wrong to single out Billy. I believe we should just have a '...struggles at Everton thread' where we can mention just about everyone.

http://www.open-goal.co.uk/siferrymeetsgarryoconnor/

From about 33.40mins (it only lasts a minute or so) Garry O'Connor talks about his time at Locomotiv Moscow. He talks openly about what appears to be blood doping, albeit he is too stupid to realise what he is actually describing is exactly that.

Bilyaletdinov was a team mate of O'Connor at the time at lokomotiv. He struggled badly here after his arrival from Locomotiv. I find it very interesting.
I don't. He signed for Everton. Anybody would struggle.

http://www.open-goal.co.uk/siferrymeetsgarryoconnor/

From about 33.40mins (it only lasts a minute or so) Garry O'Connor talks about his time at Locomotiv Moscow. He talks openly about what appears to be blood doping, albeit he is too stupid to realise what he is actually describing is exactly that.

Bilyaletdinov was a team mate of O'Connor at the time at lokomotiv. He struggled badly here after his arrival from Locomotiv. I find it very interesting.

'They took me blood oot then put it back in yer. You felt like you could play two nintey minutes, aye.' I'm sorry but how stupid is this bloke?!!

Pretty conclusive that interview, would explain a lot tbh.

Our Oumar came from the same club. By all accounts he wasn't any where ready to play in the prem when he signed physically. Was he missing something that he was used to getting? Doping is rife in fitbaw but very rarely do you get someone so stupid as to not know what was happening and then tell all on film.

Status
Not open for further replies.