Bill Kenwright

BBC Radio Merseyside are no mugs, and I find their sports team the best around. Honest about all our local clubs.

They're not like the Echo mate. Might be a good listen that.

Really hope you are right and it is at least balanced mate and I will give it a listen. I bet though Radio Merseyside say we gave Everton a chance to take part/ comment on this and they have declined, or something similar.
[/QUOTE]

Last edited by a moderator:
Really hope you are right and it is at least balanced mate and I will give it a listen. I bet though Radio Merseyside say we gave Everton a chance to take part/ comment on this and they have declined, or something similar.

They are always balanced. And if the club refuse to comment that’s hardly a reflection of the radio station.

He simply cant be retained at this club under no circumstances.

The call from the fanbase is deafening its unanimous now he HAS to go and in the next week it has to happen.
If he had any love for the club he would resign but his ego outweighs his faux love for the club.

As chairman he cant be looking at the club and think he is doing anything other than destroying it.

Apparently Dave says there is a one hour special on Radio Merseyside at 6pm tonight, expecting much the same, probably live from the underground trembling bunker, headlocks and threats galore and an expose of how Chairman Bill and his mottely crew couldn't watch their beloved blues, won't be a dry eye in sight.
Not a chance, the presenter hosting the show has been quite vocal over the past couple of months.

She's no fan of the board. It will be well worry tuning in.

The pressure has to be maintained, local radio piling in will only help.

This feels a million miles away from last season. Dyche set the tone perfectly in his post match yesterday. He knows the score

Not a chance, the presenter hosting the show has been quite vocal over the past couple of months.

She's no fan of the board. It will be well worry tuning in.

The pressure has to be maintained, local radio piling in will only help.

This feels a million miles away from last season. Dyche set the tone perfectly in his post match yesterday. He knows the score
Damn predictive text.

Well WORTH tuning in.

The fact that he hasn’t said anything just shows that he is keeping a low profile hoping to wait this all out.

If he loves the club as he professes to do he would have step aside a long time ago, instead we’re hoping that Morshiri or these Yanks pull the trigger.
Yeah I think it’s been long established that he couldn’t possibly love the club in the way he professes. He needs the club as an enabling platform for him to stay relevant in the public eye, ‘All the worlds a stage’ etc. Everton is an enabler for Kenwright in that regard, where as Kenwright is a disabler for Everton to perform well and competitively.