Bill Kenwright

Has Chairman Mao Bill made a statement yet?
I have it on good authority all his time is currently being taken up reading the many hundreds thousands of letters he has received from fans thanking him for all his efforts and relentless hard work in keeping the mighty blues in the top flight for yet another year, against impossible odds. A truly touching moment for the world's greatest and most beloved chairman.

I have it on good authority all his time is currently being taken up reading the many hundreds thousands of letters he has received from fans thanking him for all his efforts and relentless hard work in keeping the mighty blues in the top flight for yet another year, against impossible odds. A truly touching moment for the world's greatest and most beloved chairman.
Chairman Mao Bill number 1

If he'd kept the club alive, sorted out the Echo Arena and then sold us to the people that bought Man City, he'd not only have a stand named after him he'd probably have a statue outside the stadium and very few would have questioned it

All of that was within his power to do and he screwed it up. He still could have salvaged something if he'd sold us many years ago and gotten out of dodge, but he's lingered and lingered to the point that he'll be a pariah in Everton history for years to come

Name the stadium after Sir William of Kenwright your damn right I would and he totally DESERVES IT

The Lying Narcissist “You Had Good Times” Stadium

People love to cling on to power, nothing new there. He's had countless moments where he could have stepped down with lots of respect and admiration, but failed to do so.

The long he stays the more fanatical and egotistical he becomes.

Walk now and he will keep some admirers at least.

If he'd kept the club alive, sorted out the Echo Arena and then sold us to the people that bought Man City, he'd not only have a stand named after him he'd probably have a statue outside the stadium and very few would have questioned it

All of that was within his power to do and he screwed it up. He still could have salvaged something if he'd sold us many years ago and gotten out of dodge, but he's lingered and lingered to the point that he'll be a pariah in Everton history for years to come

…..I was thinking what his legacy in Everton history will be after he’s gone & the fact it won’t be a favourable one is entirely down to him.

To have an ounce of credibility, he should at least ‘man up’, accept his failings as well as his attempts to feed misinformation to the media & he should leave.

I cannot see him leaving his post whatsoever.

I'd say he is unanimously hated amongst the fanbase, but he's so delusional that he truly thinks he's the best person to guide us forward.

There is no way you can convince that fat slug to budge an inch.