Bill Kenwright

Stubbs spoke well in an interview before the match. Dunno if it was on bt sport or a foreign channel. They showed footage of the march and rio ferdinand started the usual "demonstrations are fine but whats gone on is too much etc etc." Stubbs actually defended the supporters saying we have been misrepresented in the media, there is no evidence of what was alledged, things are peaceful and the supporters have every right not to be happy. Maybe he could be approached by the supporters groups to see if he was willing to help the cause???

What I don't get is why, given the opposition to him, he doesn't just voluntarily step down.
A lot of the opposition isn't mild 'maybe its time for a change' kinda stuff, its absolute opposition.
He knows this, the board has stopped coming to home games.
At 77, and knowing a huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone, why doesn't he resign/retire.
He's made his money.
Seems clear that his position is doing more harm than good.

I cant fathom how important he must consider himself.

I would have thought his natural withdrawal was to be a 'life president'. That time has come and gone.

It's gone on too long he's gone on too long. His age and his health come in to play, and that's before we dissect his present 'role' and his
contribution to the recent gaslighting. Let alone breaking down his 20 odd years as chairman and prior to that a board member.

There won't be a change because there is no admission of fault. There is no willingness to do 'whatever it takes'. Everything such as the
strategic review, is just hollow, and meaningless.

On the face of it Moshiri still backs the board and the board remain in place, but I doubt everything is what it seems. The only thing that will
bring change is if the club is sold and better people come in, with a plan. 'Whatever it takes' should be followed by a vision to make Everton
compete again. I'll stop short on saying making Everton the best team in the country, that should be the ambition of the next owner though.

In a way, we have to assume all is not well in the boardroom as the level of comms, which has never been the greatest seems to have droopped off the side of a cliff, to me this is indicative of discontent and disharmony within that area? I may be clutching at straws but all does not appear to be smooth, I do wonder if maybe Kenwright has been placed on Garden leave and maybe DDB and Sharp, maybe even Ingles have been told to stand asided pending new appointments?

Again, may be grasping for something that isnt there but it is all a bit suspect the level of quiet?

I would like to think even though I want Moshiri gone he would have the intellect to see what the situation is doing to his investment and take some decisive action despite his rumblings in that "staged" interview?

Moshiri will never have a better chance to clean the boardroom of all the dross… they are AWOL and should be dismissed.
If he fails to act decisively and soon, then he is derelict in his duty as owner… and he needs to go too.

The supportive action by us fans, the true supporters of Everton Football Club, needs to focus not only on the Board but, the owner too.

In my opinion.
Correct.

Moshiri will never have a better chance to clean the boardroom of all the dross… they are AWOL and should be dismissed.
If he fails to act decisively and soon, then he is derelict in his duty as owner… and he needs to go too.

The supportive action by us fans, the true supporters of Everton Football Club, needs to focus not only on the Board but, the owner too.

In my opinion.
Well said mate, 100% THIS!

In a way, we have to assume all is not well in the boardroom as the level of comms, which has never been the greatest seems to have droopped off the side of a cliff, to me this is indicative of discontent and disharmony within that area? I may be clutching at straws but all does not appear to be smooth, I do wonder if maybe Kenwright has been placed on Garden leave and maybe DDB and Sharp, maybe even Ingles have been told to stand asided pending new appointments?

Again, may be grasping for something that isnt there but it is all a bit suspect the level of quiet?

I would like to think even though I want Moshiri gone he would have the intellect to see what the situation is doing to his investment and take some decisive action despite his rumblings in that "staged" interview?

Not a chance that Kenwright will ever go of his own accord mate.

His carefully cultivated persona, is that of " Mr Everton " and " Bill Bleeds Blue ".

Bil is like the Ravens at the Tower Of London, never going to leave
The thing is though Carlin, we as fans can create such an atmosphere outside Goodison he would have to arrive at 6am to avoid it. The aim must be to make it so daunting he and the donkey worrier stay on the Arteta Paddock out of the way. Wouldnt shock me if he is at his first love on Monday waiting for kopite applause.

We’ve said this on here umpteen times… it’s okay to dislike someone but, wishing them ill health and worse is NOT acceptable

Take this comment as a friendly warning, the next one won’t be !!!

@GrandOldTeam @Dylan @Groucho @RAFUH @roydo
Roll on the wooden box is a fairly tame thing to say. You have to be a pretty weak individual to think it's NOT acceptable.

So, you can take your warning, friendly or otherwise, and stick it right up your arse.

In my opinion.

Do you still have faith in Moshiri mate?

Roll on the wooden box is a fairly tame thing to say. You have to be a pretty weak individual to think it's NOT acceptable.

So, you can take your warning, friendly or otherwise, and stick it right up your arse.
All that time to think whether to reply or move on and after all that time you went with stick it up your arse, this forum is going downhill