Bill Kenwright

The thing that really got my goat was Kenwright/the Board allowing Moyes to run down his contract and not get any compensation from Man Utd.
To add insult to injury they allowed Moyes to come back on to the pitch after the final whistle at his last game in charge when he should have been chased from Goodison instead.

We became a sentimental soft touch under Kenwright and that needs to be eradicated from the culture of the club along with him following close behind.
Yep it was like we were grateful to have him as our manager (when really it was BK grateful) when it should have been that Moyes was grateful to have managed a club as esteemed as ours for such a long period in our history). What I would say however is that if we did not have Moyes during those financially lean years who knows where we would have ended up. I genuinely doubt we would have maintained our PL status but BK does NOT get the credit for that, he is responsible for not having the money to have ever ran or ’owned’ us and being content with just being in charge and centre stage at the expense of all involved

Yep it was like we were grateful to have him as our manager (when really it was BK grateful) when it should have been that Moyes was grateful to have managed a club as esteemed as ours for such a long period in our history). What I would say however is that if we did not have Moyes during those financially lean years who knows where we would have ended up. I genuinely doubt we would have maintained our PL status but BK does NOT get the credit for that, he is responsible for not having the money to have ever ran or ’owned’ us and being content with just being in charge and centre stage at the expense of all involved
Moyes did an incredible job really. Turned the club round from perennial relegation battlers to regular European competitors.

Taking off the blue tinted shades, he was within his rights not to sign a contract and go with our thanks.

Bill allegedly wanted Megson at the time. Smith told him to go after Moyes

Those 2 lads who did that podcast, from Australia I think ?? The ones who had the face to face Kenwright meeting some years ago. They seemed to get strong and well researched points across in an eloquent manner. Hopefully those boys could get involved, they seem to have a dossier on this individual.
Yes they were terrific (didn't realise they were Aussies)

Kenwright kicked them out of his office when they started asking finance-related questions. That was a can of worms he didn't want opening up ...

Kenwright kicked them out of his office when they started asking finance-related questions. That was a can of worms he didn't want opening up ...
Yeah they were really good, I think they're local lads but moved over there but I might have the Aussie thing completely wrong ? if anyone can find the link and put it up ??

Or Kenwright had Carlin under the desk at the time in a gimp costume. He couldn't risk these Ausies dropping a pen and finding out all. Would explain Carlin's unwavering love for his master.

Yes true. But expectation levels were raised to high. We do need some continuity though.

I agree with you, hes not the right man for Moshiri, and honestly at 77 hes not the right man full stop any more. We need to get better in, with an owner who will butt out.
He wasn’t the right man when he 57, he’s never been the right man, he has done what was best for him and the club came second.

A guy who’s pocketed £26m whilst holding this club hostage to his wet dream, abysmal man . Perfect time for Moshiri while there all in there bunkers to fire the lot of them
Moshiri will never have a better chance to clean the boardroom of all the dross… they are AWOL and should be dismissed.
If he fails to act decisively and soon, then he is derelict in his duty as owner… and he needs to go too.

The supportive action by us fans, the true supporters of Everton Football Club, needs to focus not only on the Board but, the owner too.

In my opinion.

What I don't get is why, given the opposition to him, he doesn't just voluntarily step down.
A lot of the opposition isn't mild 'maybe its time for a change' kinda stuff, its absolute opposition.
He knows this, the board has stopped coming to home games.
At 77, and knowing a huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone, why doesn't he resign/retire.
He's made his money.
Seems clear that his position is doing more harm than good.

I cant fathom how important he must consider himself.

Moshiri will never have a better chance to clean the boardroom of all the dross… they are AWOL and should be dismissed.
If he fails to act decisively and soon, then he is derelict in his duty as owner… and he needs to go too.

The supportive action by us fans, the true supporters of Everton Football Club, needs to focus not only on the Board but, the owner too.

In my opinion.

Agree with your post Andy ?I really hope Moshiri seen what the fans did pre arsenal game and acts accordingly we don’t want these people at the game,ruining our club anymore , this is the perfect time , get headhunting for a fit for purpose board , or sell up to someone who will

What I don't get is why, given the opposition to him, he doesn't just voluntarily step down.
A lot of the opposition isn't mild 'maybe its time for a change' kinda stuff, its absolute opposition.
He knows this, the board has stopped coming to home games.
At 77, and knowing a huge chunk of the fanbase want him gone, why doesn't he resign/retire.
He's made his money.
Seems clear that his position is doing more harm than good.

I cant fathom how important he must consider himself.
Think that’s the issue he’s a grade A narcissist