Bill Kenwright

He needs to see that his time is up, and retire gracefully, and if he HAS TO STAY, I'm sure nobody would grudge him a place on the board as minority shareholder, in the worst case scenario, as long as there are 2-3 new board members and a new chair, so the the balance of power moves away from DBB, Sharp & BK.
So long as he's involved in ANY kind of official capacity he'd be seen by many within the club as the defacto chairman.

He has his allies, built over years of cultivating those relationships. Protecting his underachievers to buy their loyalty.

He needs removing and then a clean sweep of all of "Bills people."

I''d wager you could remove them all and even before permanent replacements are in place you'd see little negative impact.

There's so many passengers on the payroll, at the top of the board, the CEO, the commercial team etc. Abject.

Ryazantsev quit because as CFO he wanted to make Everton more global, explore new commercial opptunities. Bill and DBB were whining about 'The People's Club' nonsense. Why can't they do both? (they clearly have the same mentality as the anti-protest biffs "The team need us, we can't protest!")

Similar story with Brands. You can argue the toss over his suitability but he was forced out because Denise 'didn't like him.' He was always working against DBB AND BK. (He backed her, another down-payment on her loyalty)

You could bring in top quality people to the EFC boardroom, and even if the numbers swelled and we ended up paying more than we currently shell out for the current clown show they'd likely pay for themselves. Right now we're flushing 2m a season down the pan with Bill and Denise. They bring virtually nothing to the table as far as suitability for the roles they are meant to fulfill.

If they want unity around the club, if they 'bleed blue' as they claim, they should have a bit of dignity and resign.

They won't.

He'll be incredibly quick to show his face if we're able to pull off a huge upset against Liverpool though won't he.

Billy Bullchitter will probably be at his spiritual home of Anfield ("when I was a young lad they used to pass me over their heads from the front row of the Kop to the back") watching in a private box, just ready to emerge at the final whistle if we can grab the points.

Absolute rat of highest order who has done incredible damage to Everton.

So long as he's involved in ANY kind of official capacity he'd be seen by many within the club as the defacto chairman.

He has his allies, built over years of cultivating those relationships. Protecting his underachievers to buy their loyalty.

He needs removing and then a clean sweep of all of "Bills people."

I''d wager you could remove them all and even before permanent replacements are in place you'd see little negative impact.

There's so many passengers on the payroll, at the top of the board, the CEO, the commercial team etc. Abject.

Ryazantsev quit because as CFO he wanted to make Everton more global, explore new commercial opptunities. Bill and DBB were whining about 'The People's Club' nonsense. Why can't they do both? (they clearly have the same mentality as the anti-protest biffs "The team need us, we can't protest!")

Similar story with Brands. You can argue the toss over his suitability but he was forced out because Denise 'didn't like him.' He was always working against DBB AND BK. (He backed her, another down-payment on her loyalty)

You could bring in top quality people to the EFC boardroom, and even if the numbers swelled and we ended up paying more than we currently shell out for the current clown show they'd likely pay for themselves. Right now we're flushing 2m a season down the pan with Bill and Denise. They bring virtually nothing to the table as far as suitability for the roles they are meant to fulfill.

If they want unity around the club, if they 'bleed blue' as they claim, they should have a bit of dignity and resign.

They won't.

Everyone (well nearly everyone) wants them out, however they've resisted so far and you know how obstinate Bill is and he'll be set in his mind to be in place at BM regardless of the 'noise'.

What people like @APN_EFC is suggesting is just a quicker and more likely way of trying to change the powerbase at the club, something that might happen without him having to be dragged out whilst he is clinging on to every post and fixed item. What I have noticed here is loads of people only want to accept the end result and nothing else, but if that doesn't happen for 18 months then we've just stayed in an uncomfortable stagnant position. Given that could well happen I'd rather take less than I ideally want but at least got the cogs in motion to a fresh start without them.

He'll be incredibly quick to show his face if we're able to pull off a huge upset against Liverpool though won't he.

Billy Bullchitter will probably be at his spiritual home of Anfield ("when I was a young lad they used to pass me over their heads from the front row of the Kop to the back") watching in a private box, just ready to emerge at the final whistle if we can grab the points.

Absolute rat of highest order who has done incredible damage to Everton.
He’s got too listen too his sing. He’s a lover off that depressing filth they come out too isn't he ?

Sadly he ain't going any where

He's too stubborn to leave voluntarily and we have a owner too inept to make a change

I guess the story that for any takeover to happen, he had to remain as chairman is true

Sad thing is he lives in a fantasy world where the club needs him and the only exit is in a wooden box
Roll on the wooden box

Everyone (well nearly everyone) wants them out, however they've resisted so far and you know how obstinate Bill is and he'll be set in his mind to be in place at BM regardless of the 'noise'.

What people like @APN_EFC is suggesting is just a quicker and more likely way of trying to change the powerbase at the club, something that might happen without him having to be dragged out whilst he is clinging on to every post and fixed item. What I have noticed here is loads of people only want to accept the end result and nothing else, but if that doesn't happen for 18 months then we've just stayed in an uncomfortable stagnant position. Given that could well happen I'd rather take less than I ideally want but at least got the cogs in motion to a fresh start without them.
Oh yeah......I get that....you cant just "Sack the board" as it doesn't work that way.

The point is, we've had respected people on the board before who have been squeezed out through BK and his nodding dogs.

As soon as we have 3 new appointments, they should all clear their desks.

Oh yeah......I get that....you cant just "Sack the board" as it doesn't work that way.

The point is, we've had respected people on the board before who have been squeezed out through BK and his nodding dogs.

As soon as we have 3 new appointments, they should all clear their desks.
The worry is that it could take time to find suitable individuals for those roles and given the Moshiri looks to wanting a way out either soon or when the stadium is finished is he going to go through all that when a new owner may install their own people? Anyone coming on board now would hardly have a chance to put anything in place before they would be possibly out the door.
Just on another note, listening to a few of those twitter spaces recently there has been some suggestions from a few people that what we see/hear from Moshiri about how "Unified" the board is may not actually be the real case behind the scenes and that Moshiri is ready to make some additions/changes to the board but sadly I don't think any of them are going to be Kenwright, Bill is a lot of things but he ain't stupid and this thing about him having a clause so he stayed on certainly seems to be the case for the moment when you listen to those in the know.