Bill Kenwright

We need to persist now with a manager for a length of time, something we haven't done for years
It’s all good and well saying we need to persist with a manager but there’s no denying Lampard was rightly sacked and could’ve been sacked earlier and before that the same could be said with Benitez. Before that Ancelotti left us so we’ve not had the opportunity to give a manager a run.
Martinez had lost it, Koeman was always crap, Allardyce was never a long term solution.
Silva is the only one who can feel hard done by because we sold his only defensive midfielder, a peak Gana, and replaced him with Gbamin but when he was sacked we were on a dire run.

Dyche has made an unreal start and if he keeps this level of performance up we’ll stay up easily and no evertonian will deny he’s earned a second season and hopefully some backing in the next window.

It’s all good and well saying we need to persist with a manager but there’s no denying Lampard was rightly sacked and could’ve been sacked earlier and before that the same could be said with Benitez. Before that Ancelotti left us so we’ve not had the opportunity to give a manager a run.
Martinez had lost it, Koeman was always crap, Allardyce was never a long term solution.
Silva is the only one who can feel hard done by because we sold his only defensive midfielder, a peak Gana, and replaced him with Gbamin but when he was sacked we were on a dire run.

Dyche has made an unreal start and if he keeps this level of performance up we’ll stay up easily and no evertonian will deny he’s earned a second season and hopefully some backing in the next window.
Yeah unless Sean gives us a reason we're we have to sack him, we have to be patient

Yeah unless Sean gives us a reason we're we have to sack him, we have to be patient

We should only be patient if the person in charge is the right man. At the moment, our multiple sackings over the last few years is what has kept us in the Premier League, and it looks like ‘being patient’ with Lampard could end up relegating us.

We should never be patient with seriously crap managers, like Frank Lampard!

I've seen this in a couple of organisations where I've worked, in which the founder or long-time CEO won't retire, or move on, even when others feel they should.
He needs to see that his time is up, and retire gracefully, and if he HAS TO STAY, I'm sure nobody would grudge him a place on the board as minority shareholder, in the worst case scenario, as long as there are 2-3 new board members and a new chair, so the the balance of power moves away from DBB, Sharp & BK. 'Sack the board' is not realistic, but there has to be a quick handover of power to more business / football savvy professionals and then BK can be an honorary board member, or ambassador or something, and we could see a respectful and nice handover. Now he's outstayed his welcome sadly.

We should only be patient if the person in charge is the right man. At the moment, our multiple sackings over the last few years is what has kept us in the Premier League, and it looks like ‘being patient’ with Lampard could end up relegating us.

We should never be patient with seriously crap managers, like Frank Lampard!
but out of the last few managers, though the football became stale and dull and it looked like we were stagnating, were we in any REAL danger of relegation ? apart from the end of Koeman's freefall and Lampard, we could have been more patient with Martinez and Silva, but what's very clear is that the issue was recruitment and behind the scenes, not just the first team. Our younger managers didn't get the support and direction, and with clever recruitment, better coaches things might have got better. Silva an Brands for instance, might have done a lot better had they been actually in charge of the football, and only Koeman, Benitez and Lampard had to be sacked quickly. (Only!)

the founder or long-time CEO won't retire, or move on, even when others feel they should

Bill isn't a founder. He is only long time CEO by his choice.

He needs to see that his time is up, and retire gracefully, and if he HAS TO STAY, I'm sure nobody would grudge him a place on the board as minority shareholder,

The fans are telling him. That should be enough. If it isn't then ego or greed is ahead of his supposed love of Everton. Plenty would grudge him a place on a bench in a L postcode.

in the worst case scenario, as long as there are 2-3 new board members and a new chair, so the the balance of power moves away from DBB, Sharp & BK

Worst case. Error
Best case!!
Needs overhauling and sympathisers need to give their head a shake in a tombola for about 10 years, cos that is at least the time they owe back to Blues who can see through him whilst they happy clapped.
Balance of power, WOULD SUGGEST THEY STILL HAVE SOME POWER IN A NEW SET UP??!!
They shouldn't - good grief !!

Sack the board' is not realistic, but there has to be a quick handover of power to more business / football savvy professionals and then BK can be an honorary board member, or ambassador or something, and we could see a respectful and nice handover.

SACK THE BOARD.
Would fix issues immediately.
There are firms who can step in to manage the running, whilst they recruit the best we can get.
BK shouldn't be honorary anything given what has gone on.
The only mention he should have is when history looks back and they say under his governing, Everton were their poorest they have ever been, and here is an example of how poorly ran a club was in the optimum Premier league years.

Now he's outstayed his welcome sadly.

Go spin somewhere else puppet.

The only sad thing here is, sad sack holding on and his cronies and sycophants spinning his yarns.

Out.

He did well to not sack Moyes, and selected Moyes. But honestly, he was never really under any serious pressure to be sacked.

As I remember he couldn't sack Moyes, we were so cashstrapped at the time we could not afford to pay Moyes and his teams contracts up and pay for a new manager and background staff as well, we practically had to renew.

Bill isn't a founder. He is only long time CEO by his choice.

The fans are telling him. That should be enough. If it isn't then ego or greed is ahead of his supposed love of Everton. Plenty would grudge him a place on a bench in a L postcode.

Worst case. Error
Best case.
Needs overhauling and sympathisers need to give their head a shake in a tombola for about 10 years, cos that is at lwast the time they owe back to Blues who can see through him whilst they happy clapped.
Balance of power, WOULD SUGGEST THEY STILL HAVE SOME POWER IN AMEE SET UP??!!
They shouldn't - good grief !!

SACK THE BOARD.
Would fix issues immediately.
There are firms who can step in to manage the running, whilst they recruit the best we can get.
BK shouldn't be honorary anything given what has gone on.
The only mention he should have is when history looks back and they say under his governing Everton were their poorest they have ever been.

Go spin somewhere else puppet.

The only sad thing here is, sad sack holding on and his cronies and sycophants spinning his yarns.

Out.

Never seen such a forensic analysis of one of my venting posts, but I know what you're saying - I'm just managing my expectations - the track record of our board - apart from in sacking managers - is of indecision and slow slow change. We could have implemented a 'football strategy' in 2013, and today, we'd be seeing some results, maybe not in trophies, but a forward direction, and a style of recruitment of our players and managers that were actually sustainable and forward thinking. So my expectation is that there might be , if we're lucky, a slow turnaround of the board. Their behaviour shows they will not resign, and so we need maybe 3 new members to come and take over , and a powerful DoF and manager, as well as public support for what is happening on the pitch.
Not holding my breath

Never seen such a forensic analysis of one of my venting posts, but I know what you're saying - I'm just managing my expectations - the track record of our board - apart from in sacking managers - is of indecision and slow slow change. We could have implemented a 'football strategy' in 2013, and today, we'd be seeing some results, maybe not in trophies, but a forward direction, and a style of recruitment of our players and managers that were actually sustainable and forward thinking. So my expectation is that there might be , if we're lucky, a slow turnaround of the board. Their behaviour shows they will not resign, and so we need maybe 3 new members to come and take over , and a powerful DoF and manager, as well as public support for what is happening on the pitch.
Not holding my breath

Sorry
I don't usually do that either.
Multi quotes are for multis
Your response here is tbf a lot more of a realistic look of how the change will likely happen. I was just sort of hoping that protests and vitriol would do the job, but these charlatans have no shame, no honour, no real love of Everton, and are happy to get paid and benefit whilst leading failure.
I want them out by tomorrow. Every day is just another frustration and another example of their crass selfish ignorant preservation at the clubs expense.

I have this video clip running in my head of the Sunday morning breakfast scene at  Fal sorry Kenwright Towers.
With Ms Seagrove as Sybil...so life like you'd swear it was the real thing and 'you know who' as the hapless foil.
Sybil frowning, looks up from reading the back page of the paper addresses  Bi (oops) Basil across the marmalade and toast rack...
"We'll you made a right pigs ear of that didn't you?"
.. Okaaay anyone less than 25 on here probably isn't going get the comedic value of this post dude

Sorry
I don't usually do that either.
Multi quotes are for multis
Your response here is tbf a lot more of a realistic look of how the change will likely happen. I was just sort of hoping that protests and vitriol would do the job, but these charlatans have no shame, no honour, no real love of Everton, and are happy to get paid and benefit whilst leading failure.
I want them out by tomorrow. Every day is just another frustration and another example of their crass selfish ignorant preservation at the clubs expense.
Absolutely how I feel. I just go through my day thinking when will that fat cretinas oath leave this club. It's time for us to be released from his shackles. Newcastle achieved it, why can't we.