Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do believe he has the club at heart in the sense of being a fan like me and you but even he should recognise that he’s failed miserably.
He needs to go but not only him, one change doesn’t make us better a total clearout is what’s needed
We just had one. We sacked our medical team, we sacked Brands and we sacked Benitez. How did that all go? At least wait to see if it worked, you are supposed to change a single variable and monitor progress. Now we want to sack Bill, who at least opposed the kopite other people embraced. At some point we have to acknowledge that the problem is the owner. That’s why I voted no.

We just had one. We sacked our medical team, we sacked Brands and we sacked Benitez. How did that all go? At least wait to see if it worked, you are supposed to change a single variable and monitor progress. Now we want to sack Bill, who at least opposed the kopite other people embraced. At some point we have to acknowledge that the problem is the owner. That’s why I voted no.

Who sold the club to Moshiri, though? He's sold it to a lemon as Moshiri allowed him to stay on. BK is massively to blame for where we are. Whichever way you cut it, Kenwright's days are numbered. Bye, bye Bill.

While I’m firmly in the “ Bill out” camp long term , it does .ook like he’s played a significant role in getting Lewis Dobbin to sign a new contract, something neither Brands or Benitez were able to do. On the other hand it shows how much of a mess we’re in when we currently have so many footballing positions to fill.

I've always felt uneasy about Kenwright since the Kings Dock fiasco the fallout with Gregg (who had a plan to finance the stadium) was a huge mistake. The club then had some very shady dealings with Phillip Green, Samuelson etc and lets not forget after the 2016 takeover he has personally made millions from the sale of the club. I don't doubt he loves the club but his stewardship has been murky with poor judgment, he is celebrated by some due to the over performance of the team during the 11 years David Moyes managed the club.

B8397E06-67CD-44F3-8F33-801C9EC0DD11.jpeg

Feck off, you Kopite shitebag - that is all.

A man with zero interest in Everton doing well , lectures Everton fans with hollow dross.

And then on the flip side we have the likes of Tony Bellew who is a Evertonian with more hollow dross like the classic “be careful what you wish for” what the hell does that even mean in the grand scheme of things.

Sick of all this to be honest, it’s going to go on and on. It’s all to reactive. I can see it now, get a few decent results and a avalanche of fans will turn further on the likes of the 27 campaign telling them to stop moaning etc etc when it should be about the long term.

F’n sick of it

Lied over kings dock funding claiming it was in place,lied about goodison failing a safety certificate to push through a move next to a tesco in Kirkby,could have sold us to Man City’s owners but he wasn’t in the right place mentally apparently (they probably said to him your out the door pal asap) sold Rooney to Utd for 10m upfront after saying previously he wouldn’t sell for 50m,cried in Alex Ferguson’s office to his mum when he did sell off the family silver ,then let it out the club that it was Rooney who agitated a move ,brought Moshiri in on the premise that he was kept in charge of the day to day running,and here we are one foot in the championship and this odious leech is still unbelievably calling the shots ,after all that,……a blue apparently

He should step down, yes.

But he won't because he is desperate to still be involved somehow.

Again though, Kenwright isn't the root cause of the destruction of Everton. Indeed he may well have reigned in that Iranian idiot at times.

If he had any personal pride he would walk off like.

Status
Not open for further replies.