Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
27 years mate Moshiri been here for five or six of them, so the problems stemmed a damn sight earlier wouldn't you say.

Well yeah if you are talking about winning trophies of course.

However in those 27 years we have been competitive and had some decent seasons. There were some narrow escapes of course but I don't remember us ever being either this bad or this much of a laughing stock.

They both need to go like.

However in those 27 years we have been competitive and had some decent seasons. There were some narrow escapes of course but I don't remember us ever being either this bad or this much of a laughing stock.

We've had some good times, haven't we?

All well an good saying Moshiri needs to go, hes made mistakes but put more money into our club than any other chairman we've ever had or likely to have. That ground is being built through him and him only, his major crime is his managers Dof's choosing the wrong players. Any idea who is going to buy him out ?

The stick Bill is getting us so wrong & unfair. Are we too scared to turn all our ire on Moshiri? .Because Bill is the wrong one to blame, by some distance.
He has sold so many shares to Moshri - he is just a figurehead now .'..heart In the the right place after many misguided mistakes in the past - in charge of BM so his criticism over selection of our new Manager is misguided...

He’s right but not in the way he likes it portrayed. He’s the soul of this Everton, no doubt about it and it’s there for all to see. From knives to gunfights to billionaire failures, he’s absolutely the soul of what Everton is today.

Yup the absolute acceptance of mediocrity and an old school, small time attidute that wants to do good without bothering with being good.

Status
Not open for further replies.