Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm actually gutted it's another Zoom AGM this year.

At least they have suggested they'll allow 'live' questions this year as opposed to the cherry picked ones with rehearsed answers like last years BK production.

I'm actually gutted it's another Zoom AGM this year.

At least they have suggested they'll allow 'live' questions this year as opposed to the cherry picked ones with rehearsed answers like last years BK production.
You just know the WiFi signal will be down as soon as a dodgy question gets asked! “Sorry can can you repeat that can’t hear you very well”

yea, actually, I saw that tweet which prompted me to see if he had any support on here, or if match going blues think he has support on the terraces.
I remember him getting a huge round of applause at Goodison years ago when I thought he'd get booed.
I do believe he has the club at heart in the sense of being a fan like me and you but even he should recognise that he’s failed miserably.
He needs to go but not only him, one change doesn’t make us better a total clearout is what’s needed

Why? Why not give it to someone like Colin Harvey instead?
yea, I'm not proposing he become club president, I just think the easiest way to get him out of a leadership position without further dividing the fan base might be to give him a prominent honorary position. I also think he might not be a bad public ambassador if he has no actual say in the running of the club.

yea, I'm not proposing he become club president, I just think the easiest way to get him out of a leadership position without further dividing the fan base might be to give him a prominent honorary position. I also think he might not be a bad public ambassador if he has no actual say in the running of the club.

I get what your saying however I think it’s placating his ego doing something like that and he doesn’t deserve it.

I’ll be honest I’ve rarely been back to Goodison since this day, I go to aways. I haven’t felt the same about Everton since

Status
Not open for further replies.