Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think Rafael, Big Sam and Brands would be here if it wasnt for Moshiri? The main villians now are ALL on his head, along with his 1.7m summer budget
Like I’ve said one change at this club doesn’t do much but it’s a start. Moshiri is a huge problem here we know that. Your going n about 1.7m spent this summer, we had a whole decade with that as a budget

We need to force this schmuck to live in Liverpool.

He has no idea of the **** we have to put with from our mutant neighbours.
He's get a nicely lit video filmed, talking about the great days, historical days.

He'd then go on about the disappointment of missing out on KD (despite it being his fault entirely), selling Rooney for a pittance WEEKS after quoting him as a 50m player, the heartache of Barmby meeting him with THAT request, the wrench of Arteta late request, never having enough money to take us where he wanted.

He'd wrap up with tales of doing his very best, only being a caretaker, being a fan like everyone else. He'll of course throw in a few pauses, a few hard swallows, a few looks away from the camera.

He's an actor. It seems he doesn't have to be a brilliant one to reel in a LOT of our dozy fans.

He was on the board for the 95 cup win mate (I don’t know how significant his input was at the time)
Yep i know mate which is why i said 'pretty much' as i don't know how much involvement he had when he was just on the board either. Definitely not as much as when he became chairman anyway.

I genuinely think his heart is in the right place.
I think he did great work with Hillsboro remembrance and the Justice campaign.
Players and coaches all seem to like him and the passion he has for the club.
Sometimes when I see corporate chairmen with no affection for their club, I think we're fortunate to have him.
But all that said. I don't think he should be in the position to make any important calls about the running of the club.
It's verging on shocking mismanagement at this point.
All Luvvie stuff which he is good at. He takes the knee to Anfield. Penknife to a gunfight, he glories in that. It makes him a good few bob though and always has.

I've wanted him gone since that infamous summer of infighting at the club back in 2004 when he put his own interests first ahead of the clubs.

He's brought precisely nothing to this club during his long tenure and is just on a huge ego trip, loving his beloved Chairmans seat and being seen as Mr Everton.

The list of his errors, mistakes and lies are legendary, honestly, with that record had he been a foreigner, or seen as a red like Peter Johnson, he'd have been chased out years ago like Johnson himself was.

And I've always found it quite sickening too the way he's always had the local media in his pocket who are up his arse and will never criticise him. The day his influence ends at the club will be the day we can start the long road back to being a big club again. That day can't come soon enough.

I've wanted him gone since that infamous summer of infighting at the club back in 2004 when he put his own interests first ahead of the clubs.

He's brought precisely nothing to this club during his long tenure and is just on a huge ego trip, loving his beloved Chairmans seat and being seen as Mr Everton.

The list of his errors, mistakes and lies are legendary, honestly, with that record had he been a foreigner, or seen as a red like Peter Johnson, he'd have been chased out years ago like Johnson himself was.

And I've always found it quite sickening too the way he's always had the local media in his pocket who are up his arse and will never criticise him. The day his influence ends at the club will be the day we can start the long road back to being a big club again. That day can't come soon enough.

Dave Prentice in particular

Billy liar has done very well for himself financially out of Everton, as for him being the worlds biggest blue, I'm not too sure about that.

He, by his own admission, was in talks with several people who wanted to buy the club, including City's current owners the only one he deemed a suitable purchaser just happened to be the only one who would let him stay on as chairman.

His boys pen stories don't ring true either, I went in the pen as a lad in the early 60's, a posh boy like Bill would have lasted about 5 minutes in there, they'd have had him in tears and nicked his busfare home.

Wasn't there some book written by some theatre personality that outed him as a Kopite? Everything makes sense after that.
I think this is the one you're on about
Phoney Kenwright.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.