Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Moyes knew full well that Bill gave him 100% trust. He asked for the wage and Bill naturally gave it.

Anyone in the same position would do the same.

All part of the reason i'm baffled he's still at the Club. Couldn't organise a pissup in a Brewery, let alone run a football club.
I don’t think Moyes had to suggest a wage, whatever it was Kenwright most probably suggested it himself after all it wasn’t Kenwright’s money it was Everton’s.

Can't stand the fella.

Overseen as Chairman

• The Longest barren spell for trophies in our entire history
  • Set a precedent of "little old Everton"
  • Let his own ego get in the way of multiple dealings such as Kings Dock, Sheikh Mansour
  • Lied about the state of Goodison in order to try to scaremonger fans into "Project Kirkby"
  • Sold off every asset of the club including the training ground, catering facilities and merchandise rights
  • Sold the club to the only person who'd keep him on the board
  • Built up a boys club, where we're run by "nice" people instead of driven people, where figures from the barren spell such as Unsworth, Ferguson, Jeffers (ffs!) are given jobs. That mentality breeds.
  • Fortress Money, Planet Hollywood scandals
  • Nearly getting us in administration, and crying in the press about "his boy" Rooney

22 years, and we've regressed, been lied to and basically turned into a laughing stock. The reality is that David Moyes, and not Blue Bill, kept the club afloat, and if it weren't for Moyes, we'd have probably been languishing in the lower leagues now.

He's a parasite on the club, and whilst I'm sure he's a nice enough fella behind the scenes, needs to realise that Everton Football Club is more than a train set to fans like ourselves, it's our passion. He needs to go so Moshiri can actually get his affairs in order and appoint business who can actual run a football club.
Let's not forget Moyes was dumb luck on Kenwrights part.

He was all set to appoint another ex-blue (who'd achieved nothing) in Gary Megson before the fella he'd just fired called him up and pretty much insisted Moyes was what we needed.

He's the worst thing about Everton Football Club by quite some margin. People who refuse to see that are also part of the problem.

Let's not forget Moyes was dumb luck on Kenwrights part.

He was all set to appoint another ex-blue (who'd achieved nothing) in Gary Megson before the fella he'd just fired called him up and pretty much insisted Moyes was what we needed.

He's the worst thing about Everton Football Club by quite some margin. People who refuse to see that are also part of the problem.

Exactly.

Kenwright wanted Gary Megson. Jesus wept.

The only thing that I'm truly happy about right now regarding the club is that Kenwright and the rest of the stupid squad have finally been sussed out. I can't wait for the backlash against him to truly begin. I can't wait to see the useless, crying cringeworthy bellend sobbing his crocodile tears to the press hopefully sooner rather than later after he's forced out.

It's very noticeable that even his usual apologists seem to have given up defending him of late.

Him getting power was the single worst thing that's happen to this club in all my years of supporting it. He only got Moshiri in because he allowed him to keep his beloved Chairmans seat.

The man is a joke and always has been. Say what you like about that lot, but they wouldn't put up with being fronted by such a bungling idiot for 22 years. Lets not forget Mansour showed interest in us first and he turned him away.

Get rid of him...NOW.

The culture that has brought down so many managers and seen so many gutless shysters brought through the doors was embedded long before Moshiri arrived. A decade ago a few thousands supporters (me included) marched against it and were shouted down, called kopites and ****heads. The culprit at the centre of it all meanwhile was applauded on Goodison's big screen by the majority of fans in the stadium.

Well done to those who refused to listen and instead were happy to plod along with a bonafide liar and utter loser at the top of the club. You're getting the Everton FC you deserve and were warned against.

Now BK has finally come under serious pressure from our fans with the chants late in the game, surely his friends and apologists in the media (like Mike Parry, Dominic King, Dave Prentice) etc will coming running to his defence patronisingly telling us how we should lay off him, he loves the club as much as any of us, saved us from Johnson, wants the best for EFC etc etc.

It usually happens this sort of thing and the sad thing is plenty of Blues fall for this sort of spin.

Now BK has finally come under serious pressure from our fans with the chants late in the game, surely his friends and apologists in the media (like Mike Parry, Dominic King, Dave Prentice) etc will coming running to his defence patronisingly telling us how we should lay off him, he loves the club as much as any of us, wants the best for EFC etc etc.

It usually happens this sort of thing

It's already started, Dom King did a piece aiming at Brands yesterday evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.