• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"SELL UP"

"What good would it do?" Kenwright says...

It would show decency
It would show accountability
It would back the need for change.

No one is saying you can't go and support the blues same as all of us.

But make a statement to show that your outdated role, at a club where you have no say anymore, could do something good.

By showing that this shitshow is unacceptable and change throughout is needed.

Staying when you and your peers are failing, only sends the message that failure is accepted.

No wonder we can't progress.

NSNO - this doesn't represent our club anymore, because of you and this lack of accountability.

Do us a favour a sod off, hanger on.

Screenshot 2022-01-23 051739.jpg

Could one of you 20 please explain?

Absolute disgrace that man. Always put himself before the club.
When he was owner, he claimed that as chairman, he didn't Control the club. I don't think he's deliberately selfish. He's just genuinely in a world of his own and doesn't see the damage he's doing.

When he was owner, he claimed that as chairman, he didn't Control the club. I don't think he's deliberately selfish. He's just genuinely in a world of his own and doesn't see the damage he's doing.
Possibly mate, but he was happy to sell his shares, make a fortune and keep his ego massaging position as Chairman.

There will be some responses in the press in the following days and weeks, usual people, usual content. You know what I’m getting at. And on and on we go.

I think the years of mismanagement, ego stroking, sycophants and the condescending dismisses of fan concerns have got us here. Not just him but a fair number of others also.

Personally I’ve had enough. I blame myself really as I mistook Everton for something else. I’ll always want them to win of course , it’s telling tho that things have to end up like this for more to look at it for what it is.

….unless I’m missing something, I never noticed Moshiri at the game again. Kenwright taking the wrath.

I’m no BK supporter but I wonder if he’s better being there at the moment because he’s at least a foil to Moshiri.

Status
Not open for further replies.