Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 652 90.1%
  • no

Votes: 72 9.9%

• Total voters

andy4efc

Player Valuation: £70m
Right out the blue, like over night, but everyone was made up, ok with hindsight its been a nightmare but we didn't know that at the time.
Blame Kenwright becuase he sold to Moshiri is ridiculous, do any of the BK knockers ever blame PJ for selling to him? I doubt it.
Moshiti is 100% responsible for anything that happens on his watch.
More than one can be fesponsible
Though. Kenwright waited for a buyer that let him stay involved. He’s pushing for Martinez.

Doesn’t have to be either or. Kenwright is a cancer of the club with the whole job for the boys culture. Moshiri is a rich man who has no clue about football matters. Taking advice from agents with their own agenda or Kenwright who hasn’t a clue.

Both are at fault for several and different things.

bullybeef

Player Valuation: £50m
I don’t despise Kenwright nor am I a raging fan but I have defended him in the recent past.

However, he’s making a terrible call by appointing Martinez as Manager.

Sorry Bill but it’s true.

Billy Dean

Player Valuation: £70m
No I didn’t. But I also assumed Bill would have done his due diligence including the type of character Moshiri is….not just how deeep his pockets were.
He's an absolute charlatan. All those years he said he was being careful to sell to the right investor. What he meant was he was waiting to sell for an investor who would keep him on board.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Bramley Moore Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
The Holy Trinity Everton T-Shirt
Order Now!
Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Goodison Park
ORDER NOW
Under The Lights
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks