Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Only way Kenwright leaves is when he pegs out.

People will reflect on the Kenwright days in 50 years and reference it as the “dark era”. A man who stifled the club and held it back for years.

He’s the WORST thing to ever happen to Everton. Johnson was a crook, but at least he didn’t hide it, Kenwright gets a round of applause when he gets shown on the big screen.

Boils my blood.

Only way Kenwright leaves is when he pegs out.

People will reflect on the Kenwright days in 50 years and reference it as the “dark era”. A man who stifled the club and held it back for years.

He’s the WORST thing to ever happen to Everton. Johnson was a crook, but at least he didn’t hide it, Kenwright gets a round of applause when he gets shown on the big screen.

Boils my blood.

Look at it this way, when you consider what has gone on in the past such as Kings Dock, Tesco Toilet Bowl, Fortress Sports Fund with Chris Samuelson, NTL, the delusional comments with the latest cracker being a revered board....

If he was chairman of another club would some have a different opinion? I think they might. We are reactive not proactive and lack a ability to look within ourselves due to fear of making things worse, high sensitivity or whatever it might be and the club isn’t progressing as it should. Fans who are more critical are seen as the enemy and whilst I have zero problem with a difference of opinion however I may with how some go about them. Kopite behaviour remarks is shame tactics, it’s hollow jibe and it’s good to see more see through it.

We are supposed to be a big club but we don’t act like it at all and haven’t for years which has affected the way people view the club and growing shrugs and apathy to any lack of success.

Look at it this way, when you consider what has gone on in the past such as Kings Dock, Tesco Toilet Bowl, Fortress Sports Fund with Chris Samuelson, NTL, the delusional comments with the latest cracker being a revered board....

If he was chairman of another club would some have a different opinion? I think they might. We are reactive not proactive and lack a ability to look within ourselves due to fear of making things worse, high sensitivity or whatever it might be and the club isn’t progressing as it should. Fans who are more critical are seen as the enemy and whilst I have zero problem with a difference of opinion however I may with how some go about them. Kopite behaviour remarks is shame tactics, it’s hollow jibe and it’s good to see more see through it.

We are supposed to be a big club but we don’t act like it at all and haven’t for years which has affected the way people view the club and growing shrugs and apathy to any lack of success.

Mate, you summed it up perfectly.

Reactive and not Pro-active. We always wait until it’s too late. The problem with Everton fans and I said it in Chico’s thread, is we never follow things through.

We’ve had how many protests in the last 10-15 years? But we do out but and we knock off the first layer of the problem, the club reacts and we drop it. It’s not enough.

We, as fans have to do more. The problem is, with Twitter, forums etc… it doesn’t represent the true fan base reflection. The 27 campaign from my Twitter, felt like the entire ground, and you’re talking 5-10% of the stadium got up and walked out.

Kenwright has lied, and lied throughout his tenure, and let’s face it, The RS chased Hicks and Gillette out, United forced Glazers hand… look lowdown at Oldham, who have forced their owner to sell.

It’s not directly the fans fault, and how can it be? But we’ve accepted mediocrity nowadays and it stinks. Kenwright brought Moshiri in, kept him on. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out why.

The fans NEED to carry on the pressure. This board appointed Benitez against the fans wishes, they’re small time and making us go backwards.

Sorry for the essay, just expressing my feelings of how I feel our fans will go now. We need to mount pressure. The Job isn’t done.

This man is just poison. He's delivered absolutely nothing but failure during his time here. The one thing he had going for his was "at least we haven't gone the way of Portsmouth". We tolerated his endless gaffes and embarrassing attention seeking behaviour because we believed the nonsense lies he spread about how much he cared and how he was looking for the "perfect" owner to take us forward, and what did we get? After all these years, all the endless fact checking and safety measures Kenwright claims to of put into place he finds the one guy in the whole world that's an even bigger trainwreck and attention seeker then he is! He finds the one man willing to seriously invest that's even stupider then he is! Its actually quite impressive how he's still around and dodging criticism after all this time. The man is a walking case study for avoiding accountability.

I'm not sure people had a chance. Didn't it all happen fairly quickly and out of the blue?
Right out the blue, like over night, but everyone was made up, ok with hindsight its been a nightmare but we didn't know that at the time.
Blame Kenwright becuase he sold to Moshiri is ridiculous, do any of the BK knockers ever blame PJ for selling to him? I doubt it.
Moshiti is 100% responsible for anything that happens on his watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.