Should Kenwright step down as chairman?

• yes

Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right out the blue, like over night, but everyone was made up, ok with hindsight its been a nightmare but we didn't know that at the time.
Blame Kenwright becuase he sold to Moshiri is ridiculous, do any of the BK knockers ever blame PJ for selling to him? I doubt it.
Moshiti is 100% responsible for anything that happens on his watch.
More than one can be fesponsible
Though. Kenwright waited for a buyer that let him stay involved. He’s pushing for Martinez.

Doesn’t have to be either or. Kenwright is a cancer of the club with the whole job for the boys culture. Moshiri is a rich man who has no clue about football matters. Taking advice from agents with their own agenda or Kenwright who hasn’t a clue.

Both are at fault for several and different things.

I'm not sure people had a chance. Didn't it all happen fairly quickly and out of the blue?
There was loads of talk for months about the Americans taking over and everyone thought I was nailed on

Then Moshiri literally appeared and took over in one afternoon

I don’t despise Kenwright nor am I a raging fan but I have defended him in the recent past.

However, he’s making a terrible call by appointing Martinez as Manager.

Sorry Bill but it’s true.

There was loads of talk for months about the Americans taking over and everyone thought I was nailed on

Then Moshiri literally appeared and took over in one afternoon
Talks were going for months before the take over was announced. Just wasn't much out in public

Status
Not open for further replies.