Votes: 734 90.0%
  • no

Votes: 82 10.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Language
He's absolutely vomit inducing.

Honestly people say "oh Bill is a nice guy", "Bill is trying his best" and all this, but to be honest I think he's a [Poor language removed]. He's a fantasist and a sycophant. It's all theatre and teary eyes. He's never been fit to be a custodian of Everton Football Club and he certainly isn't fit to be the chairman of any football club.

No I don't think so. Kenwright should have had the dignity to leave once Moshiri became majority shareholder.

His continuing presence is a barrier to change and progress. He, more than anyone else, is a symbol for the decline and mismanagement at the club. The single common denominator for what is now entering a 4th decade of misery.
And that is exactly it... it may not be his fault, but he is still there thru all of this,
60's...70's...80's a major force in English Football...
...and then ????

I don’t like seeing old people accosted in the street BUT when that lady says it’s been 27 years and he responds with “it’s not been 27 years there’s been some good times” is that not the ultimate example of the disconnect between himself and the fans in regards to success and a massive indication of the lack of ambition of his tenure here at the club.

I don’t like seeing old people accosted in the street BUT when that lady says it’s been 27 years and he responds with “it’s not been 27 years there’s been some good times” is that not the ultimate example of the disconnect between himself and the fans in regards to success and a massive indication of the lack of ambition of his tenure here at the club.
Horrible statement that, embarrassing.

The man has no ambition. He sees staying in the top flight as achievement. With this mentality it's no wonder we find ourselves in the current mess.

If I was him, I'd have walked away in shame years ago. That's because I feel so strongly that this club should be competing at the top of the league.

Kenwright has used Everton for his own ego. A seat at the top table for years with all his mates in the media giving him plaudits for the job he's done. If they'd bothered to open their eyes at any point they'd see the transformation of one of England's biggest clubs into a laughing stock.

We can't even begin to repair the damage until he's gone. Whenever that moment comes it's years too late.

He's absolutely vomit inducing.

Honestly people say "oh Bill is a nice guy", "Bill is trying his best" and all this, but to be honest I think he's a [Poor language removed]. He's a fantasist and a sycophant. It's all theatre and teary eyes. He's never been fit to be a custodian of Everton Football Club and he certainly isn't fit to be the chairman of any football club.

This is the problem - he probably thinks he’s being the good guy here, helping ex-players with coaching jobs and whatnot.

It’s understandable but the only criteria should be competence, there must be no passengers and no one who isn’t there on merit. Are Baines and the rest the best people we could get? If not they shouldn’t be there.

I feel sorry for Kenwright in that video. Does not deserve that response, I think.

He has made some mistakes but he is a fan and only wants the best for the club.

He does not make the big decisions at the end.

He's presided over the worst period in this club's history. If he was any sort of fan, he'd have held his hands up 10 years ago and walked away.

The statue to Ceausescu is tottering...

Dissent is now in the open. Kenwright is clearly delusional about the last 27 years. "You had some good times." What good times, Bill? We might have had the odd season that we enjoyed, but 2005 and 2014 were blips that still ended in failure (in both cases we failed to make the CL group stage). In the previous 27 years, this club won three league titles, the European Cup Winners' Cup, and the FA Cup. That's five major trophies to go with appearances in two League Cup finals and four FA Cup finals. In Bill's time, we've had a solitary FA Cup final appearance. And he clearly thinks "we had some good times." Not really, Bill, no. Time to go. You're a man out of time.

Say what you like but very few Chairmen or women would have come out to meet an angry crowd.
It’s an absolutely stupid move on his behalf.
Could have got nasty for him.

He looks shot to bits. Like an arl fella who can’t remember where he’s left his car keys. Mr Confused.

He's presided over the worst period in this club's history. If he was any sort of fan, he'd have held his hands up 10 years ago and walked away.

He has as much to do with the team’s current performance as a groundsperson or person serving in the club canteen.

Just another easy scapegoat.

Status
Not open for further replies.