2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBC Radio 2 - Bill Kenwright's Golden Years 9pm Yesterday Sunday the 9th of June for anyone who likes that sort of thing...

Hes already charmed a wealthy backer.

But cos Moshiri only spent 300m on players and didnt get Jose you lot dont think hes the real deal.

But regardless, the club is no longer Bills to sell, if Moshiri wants to sell up, thats up to him, not Bill.
if Moshiri sold us up tomorrow .

how much do you think this venture would have cost him personally ???

be interested to see what @davek thinks here too

Thing is, you dont exactly know what the job description involves. What you do know is that we were not well-off in PL terms and that sometimes he tried to deliver things and failed. What he did do was worked well with Moyes, made us respectable again, kept us in top flight and delivered the new owner to compete in the modern world. Not too bad in my eyes.

Nah. He hamstrung Moyes at a time when there were plenty of opportunities to promote us, he brought in his spiv mates who fleeced us. Moyes transfer dealings were allowed or vetoed by Green, same with interested investors.
Blue Bill pimped us out for his own ego and to see him as a saviour is just rewriting events.
He has had far much more than he 'allegedly' put in.**
**He didn't put his own cash in and that's the foundation for why KD fell apart.

I said he invested.

Hes a self made Billionaire Frank, do you think he got that way by spending his own money on Yannick Bolasie?

LOG
OFF

how far do you think we can go with an 'investor' ??

id love have to have an actual spender.

Nah. He hamstrung Moyes at a time when there were plenty of opportunities to promote us, he brought in his spiv mates who fleeced us. Moyes transfer dealings were allowed or vetoed by Green, same with interested investors.
Blue Bill pimped us out for his own ego and to see him as a saviour is just rewriting events.
He has had far much more than he 'allegedly' put in.**
**He didn't put his own cash in and that's the foundation for why KD fell apart.
Do you really think Moyes would have stayed for that long under those circumstances? I very much doubt it. I also don't see him as a saviour but I do see him as a man who was desperate to keep the ship afloat. He is a succesful man in his field and he really did not need to own what was a failing club. You may not agree with what he did but I really don't think you can accuse him of taking it on to make a fortune because that was highly unlikely.

But Mr Kenwright is Marmite to the a lot of our fans and whatever we choose to believe, well none of us were on the inside....

Status
Not open for further replies.