2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can I vote twice? Some are afraid to put their heads above the parapet, like Bill did.

You know I don’t see the mods pulling up things like this and others who keep having a dig at those who don’t think the chairman is the best like that other fella Steve Wigan who labelled people lemmings, making out people will just detest him as it’s the cool thing do. The ones who don’t like him are supposed to be the toxic ones, the negative ones but I don’t think they are in some cases at all.

In fact I find it quite weird people would want to troll fellow blues for perhaps not being totally satisfied and wanting a better person for the job.

You know I don’t see the mods pulling up things like this and others who keep having a dig at those who don’t think the chairman is the best like that other fella Steve Wigan who labelled people lemmings, making out people will just detest him as it’s the cool thing do. The ones who don’t like him are supposed to be the toxic ones, the negative ones but I don’t think they are in some cases at all.

In fact I find it quite weird people would want to troll fellow blues for perhaps not being totally satisfied and wanting a better person for the job.
Thing is, you dont exactly know what the job description involves. What you do know is that we were not well-off in PL terms and that sometimes he tried to deliver things and failed. What he did do was worked well with Moyes, made us respectable again, kept us in top flight and delivered the new owner to compete in the modern world. Not too bad in my eyes.

That is right, his time good and bad preceded the present regime. (bafoon:bye: Is that a French or Spanish word perhaps? In English there is a double f, a letter u and no letter a in buffoon).

That is right, his time good and bad preceded the present regime. (bafoon:bye: Is that a French or Spanish word perhaps? In English there is a double f, a letter u and no letter a in buffoon).
...there’s balloon and bassoon too...and raccoon. What throws me then, is why no double consonant in baboon?

Off Topic
Don't know. Raccoon can be spelt racoon though. Maybe it is just general usage that decides and no other particular reason for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.