2019/20 Bill Kenwright

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thing is, you dont exactly know what the job description involves. What you do know is that we were not well-off in PL terms and that sometimes he tried to deliver things and failed. What he did do was worked well with Moyes, made us respectable again, kept us in top flight and delivered the new owner to compete in the modern world. Not too bad in my eyes.

Each to their own, personally I think they are not years to look back on with huge fondness, not saying they were terrible by any means (my god remember the Walker & Howard third reign) but respectable yeah I can see where you are coming from to a degree.

You are right, I don’t know the ins and outs of the job and I doubt I’m alone to say the least, having said that the ones who are not a fan of his like me are maybe not so different from some who like him, they might not know the ins and outs of the role either.

As I said in my previous post, I find it odd that people who are also Evertonians would go out of their way to antagonise and try to shame those who are not a fan of him and also support the club. They are entitled to say if they dislike him as are the ones who do and neither stance should be constantly ridiculed for it.

So he misses out on der Abu Dhabi lot to City now he's missed out on the Qatari's to Leeds.

What a chairman when we are looking for funding for a new stadium.

HES
NOT
IN
CHARGE
ANY
MORE
FFS

Agree to an extent however as acting chairman why isn't he out there attracting these types of individuals looking to buy into English football?

Moshiri might not want to sell a stake/bring partners in but if he doesnt then he'll only lose as another oil monied club over takes us in the next 5-10 years like City did.

For me you would think someone who loves the club as much as BK states would be able to snake charm these wealthy backers through the door.

Agree to an extent however as acting chairman why isn't he out there attracting these types of individuals looking to buy into English football?

Moshiri might not want to sell a stake/bring partners in but if he doesnt then he'll only lose as another oil monied club over takes us in the next 5-10 years like City did.

For me you would think someone who loves the club as much as BK states would be able to snake charm these wealthy backers through the door.

Hes already charmed a wealthy backer.

But cos Moshiri only spent 300m on players and didnt get Jose you lot dont think hes the real deal.

But regardless, the club is no longer Bills to sell, if Moshiri wants to sell up, thats up to him, not Bill.

Off Topic
Don't know. Raccoon can be spelt racoon though. Maybe it is just general usage that decides and no other particular reason for it.
By the by: I only found out the other day that opossums and possums are completely different species. The opossum is native to North America (and that continent’s only marsupial). The possum is an Aussie native...but it causes havoc to our native forests here in NZ. I kill as many as I can with my 22 rifle

Hes already charmed a wealthy backer.

But cos Moshiri only spent 300m on players and didnt get Jose you lot dont think hes the real deal.

But regardless, the club is no longer Bills to sell, if Moshiri wants to sell up, thats up to him, not Bill.
Yeah, I'm not sure why anyone thinks Bill really has that much input any more.

BK only owns 1,750 shares ,just 5% of the club. It's been reported he's going to sell those to Mosh any time soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.