2020/21 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see loads of endless negativity on here about this player and that, mainly Siggy, iwobi, Gomes in recent weeks, Pickford and Kenny.....
But Bernard is the player that I’m most disappointed with, he frustrates me every time he plays. Maybe this is because I had it in my head he could do so much more if he applied himself....I’m starting to realise he’s not ‘under performing’ he’s plain crap. Not quick enough, not strong enough doesn’t care enough!
He goes in January, he’s had his chances now with Carlo and he’s had minutes so may do a Job for someone somewhere.

SELL

Only if he’s being replaced by someone better. Kean and Walcott being loaned and not replaced has messed us up enough! Bernard has been more effective than Sigurdsson and Iwobi so far this season imo and I’d rather him on the pitch or the bench than them

Everyone says he seems a very nice fellow. If that is all that matters keep on picking him, otherwise get shut to whoever is foolish enough to buy him for a big fee.

SELL

I imagine he will do well in ANY league but this one. Shame but not quite right for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.