2019/20 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Digne had the same cross as prime Baines noone would question Bernard
It's interesting you bring this up because lately Sidibe has been the better crossing the ball and his lack of discretion when pushing forward might require Digne to take a bit of a back seat and play more conservative. Just a thought I had.

It's interesting you bring this up because lately Sidibe has been the better crossing the ball and his lack of discretion when pushing forward might require Digne to take a bit of a back seat and play more conservative. Just a thought I had.

Agreed. And if Gbamin is good enough, this might not be an issue

Bernard is not a bad player, but he is also not a player who is guaranteed to be in the starting lineup. It is a problem when he is one of the top earners in the club. Then one expects more, than he has contributed. It is true that he was injured, but he has not previously shown that he is top quality, and a player who strengthens the team notably. If he doesn't impress more than he has in the past this season, I think we should sell him after the end of the season.

Thats not even true.

He scored 10 goals once, every other season hes got single digits.

Yes, it is true, but football has more aspects than just goals and assists. Especially when playing on a team whose only goal is to get 40 points. That being said, Zaha is not a player I rate highly, but 1 versus 1 I would rather have met Bernard than Zaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.