2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

In 70 years only seen half a dozen or so players who can 'caress' a pass like Bernard. That's what makes football worth watching. And dare I say it...sometimes he 'glides' like the Vision...…...

Effortless is what it looks like.

And nearly always, in space. Witchcraft.

..moot point, given the signing fee, agents fee and salary. Bosman’s are not really free transfers, I dare say we saved money but instead of paying the selling club, you pay the player. Bernard is not only clever on the pitch.

still a better deal for us, we would of had to pay agents, player, etc etc etc AS WELL as a signing fee to the club

Ratcliffe in the echo saying once hes got fully up to speed he should play in the number 10 position...likens him to Zola.
Fully agree. Not afraid to put in the hard yards either. How many times did he come back to help out the defence even if only to give them options to break out by offering space to play the ball into rather than just hoofing it up front. Once the other players get up to speed with his quick thinking - and there was already evidence of that at Leicester - then we could have a cracking frontline. His awareness of space and reading the play plus his on the ball ability is astounding.

Fully agree. Not afraid to put in the hard yards either. How many times did he come back to help out the defence even if only to give them options to break out by offering space to play the ball into rather than just hoofing it up front. Once the other players get up to speed with his quick thinking - and there was already evidence of that at Leicester - then we could have a cracking frontline. His awareness of space and reading the play plus his on the ball ability is astounding.

Its the age old question;

If Bernard plays on the left then Richarlison up front...but if hes central, what happens to Sigurdsson :)

If hes viewed as a central player then i think we'll sign a forward, if not then who knows :eek:

Its the age old question;

If Bernard plays on the left then Richarlison up front...but if hes central, what happens to Sigurdsson :)

If hes viewed as a central player then i think we'll sign a forward, if not then who knows :eek:
He's yet to play centrally in an 11v11 situation so firmly wait and see on that

Status
Not open for further replies.