2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Think if he'd scored that one on one vs United he'd be flying now. When he first came onto the scene he seemed incredibly composed in his substitute cameos and against Leicester, but from United onwards seems to be rushing things a bit. I think it could be that he's trying to force it a bit at the moment and that he could really use a goal to boost his confidence. Fingers crossed it's soon as he could be a big player for us in the second half of the season.

Think if he'd scored that one on one vs United he'd be flying now. When he first came onto the scene he seemed incredibly composed in his substitute cameos and against Leicester, but from United onwards seems to be rushing things a bit. I think it could be that he's trying to force it a bit at the moment and that he could really use a goal to boost his confidence. Fingers crossed it's soon as he could be a big player for us in the second half of the season.

I think he's just adapting to a league that is obviously more difficult than where he been for the last few years. Don't ever think he will be a goalscorer but he has got something about him. His work rate has been brilliant which is something I didn't think I would be saying.

Status
Not open for further replies.