2018/19 Bernard

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's a very good footballer but he doesn't look like he is going to get any goals whatsoever. I'm sure he's capable of more but it's frustrating watching him right now.

If we're playing a front 3 they all need to be capable of 10 a season. Otherwise the system has to change, or the players upgraded.

Hard-working but like lots of pundits on here he has disappointed me since his arrival.

When he played in the European Cup for the Ukranian team he looked great, fantastic passes and scored goals.

Now it look like he can't do a full-back on the outside and where are the shots on target? He missed a really good half-chance
at Anfield and he is not contributing enough. If you compared their wide players to ours yesterday then 3-1 seems about right.

Hard-working but like lots of pundits on here he has disappointed me since his arrival.

When he played in the European Cup for the Ukranian team he looked great, fantastic passes and scored goals.

Now it look like he can't do a full-back on the outside and where are the shots on target? He missed a really good half-chance
at Anfield and he is not contributing enough. If you compared their wide players to ours yesterday then 3-1 seems about right.

If you compare their entire squad to ours then 3-1 probably seems kind on us.

I agree with the half a yard to beat a man. He's very good in possession though and looks comfortable even when being tightly marked. I think we can hope he develops into a Pienaar type of player.

Status
Not open for further replies.