2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
FREE BENI BANINGIME

Is this "break glass in case of emergency" time?

With Gbamin and Gomes and probably Delph out, he's got to be at least in the 18, right? Either Beni or someone else from the U23s (Broadhead?)

There's Davies, who has played his way into the XI anyway; Schneiderlin, who I never want to see again; and... Sigurdsson as a deeper lying midfielder, if Iwobi plays as a 10?

Edit: just seeing rumors that Gordon might be called up - but he's more of a forward?

FREE BENI BANINGIME

With Gbamin and Gomes and probably Delph out, he's got to be at least in the 18, right? Either Beni or someone else from the U23s (Broadhead?)

There's Davies, who has played his way into the XI anyway; Schneiderlin, who I never want to see again; and... Sigurdsson as a deeper lying midfielder, if Iwobi plays as a 10?

Edit: just seeing rumors that Gordon might be called up - but he's more of a forward?

Gomes delph and gbamin are.all cms and broadband is a winger, he's also out on loan

FREE BENI BANINGIME

Id do Davies + Baningime with Iwobi in front.

Aggressive.

Silva should give this lad a go over Schniderlin, as at least he will get stuck in

That’s the one thing you are guaranteed when playing young players. Effort they are hungry and sometimes they will struggle but effort is never a problem. I can handle giving players a go and seeing the effort but I can’t stand watching a guy stroll around the pitch getting 100k a week and playing like it’s a training game

I watched Beni playing for the u21s the other night, a competent display, nothing spectacular, did his job well . Adeniran and Gordon were missing, presumably training with the first team. If we’re not getting Beni on the bench first and then onto the pitch in the next six weeks given our injury crisis we should really let him go. Hes played PL games before and we know what he can do.

Don't know that Silva could justify keeping his job if he started him over Schneiderlin and we lost. If we won he'd be a genius though, at least for a few days.

Should at least make the bench a few times in coming weeks though like.

Don't know that Silva could justify keeping his job if he started him over Schneiderlin and we lost. If we won he'd be a genius though, at least for a few days.

Should at least make the bench a few times in coming weeks though like.
If Beni makes a mistake and we lose the fans will grumble but some praise for silva regarding playing youth. If Scneidercrab plays and we lose its on Silva picking the useless waster. Playing youth would buy him more time.

Status
Not open for further replies.