2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh so he's back playing again then. How's he looking?
Ok I think, have only seen two streamed game which were both 0-0 . He was playing in his usual DM position , nothing that stood out, but consistent in both games and quietly coming back. How he progresses is still to be seen, maybe as he proves his fitness he’ll get a loan in January.

https://www.[Publication is blackli...t-after-overseas-move-collapsed-at-11th-hour/

Interesting read that.

Highlights him wanting to go in Jan with also Evans + Gibson not finding a path into the first team.

I felt he looked a great player when he first broke into the squad and expected him to push on. However, a failed loan move and the only club in for him last summer being brondby tells its own story.

Looks like hes on his way in Jan which gets his wages off the books as hes contracted till 2022.

Interesting read that.

Highlights him wanting to go in Jan with also Evans + Gibson not finding a path into the first team.

I felt he looked a great player when he first broke into the squad and expected him to push on. However, a failed loan move and the only club in for him last summer being brondby tells its own story.

Looks like hes on his way in Jan which gets his wages off the books as hes contracted till 2022.

That article is utter garbo. How is Gordon stagnating when he's only just made the jump to the U23s? Gibson I suspect will leave because of contract issues (no evidence to support, just has a whiff of Gosling about it).

Benny leaving will be a disappointment for me if it happens. Maybe he hasn't progressed as hoped initially and Lord knows what happened on his loan but he should be disappointed not to have got minutes in front of scnlhniderlein. As should Captain Tom. And probably several of the stewards.

He maybe still has a future here if he gets his head down and has a bit of luck.
He's about 7th choice at the minute but Delph likely to be a dud with his injury record, scheiderlin hopefully sold in January, gbamin out for another few months and gomes never stays fit for very long.

Is that why he keeps playing Schneids and Coleman plus DCL. Does he never talk with Unsy?

I would say Unsy recommends them then they train with the 1st team squad and then Silva and his coaches can come to there own conclusions about certain players. If DCL and Schnides are selected ahead of some of the youngsters then I think Silva cannot rate them so much.

I would say Unsy recommends them then they train with the 1st team squad and then Silva and his coaches can come to there own conclusions about certain players. If DCL and Schnides are selected ahead of some of the youngsters then I think Silva cannot rate them so much.

Or he's just a highly conservative manager who sticks to what he knows even if it's proven gash

Status
Not open for further replies.