2019/20 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes. Plus Unsworth feels he's ready for the first team. Otherwise what's the point in having a youth system if the youngsters ultimately won't play?

I thought Adeniran was training with the first team, but then bizarrely a few games back Beni appeared on the bench less than 24 hours after playing an hour for the Rezzies - so assume he is still higher up the pecking order.

I thought Adeniran was training with the first team, but then bizarrely a few games back Beni appeared on the bench less than 24 hours after playing an hour for the Rezzies - so assume he is still higher up the pecking order.
Slightly different style of play though both mids , Adeniran is often used slightly further forward than Beni, who for me is an out and out defensive mid, but yes I’d say slightly higher up the pecking order.

Surely it has been realised Silva does not give our young players a debut chance to see if they can be any good.

It is a concern of mine for quite some time. However, this is balanced against some of our knee jerk fan base who may not allow him to experiment or allow time for a young player to flourish. .

Weird how he's kind of just kinda of fell out of the senior setup in recent times. Understand he got injured at one point but I personally thought he was looking good in the times I saw him.

Status
Not open for further replies.