2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.

You might well be right but only fools make a judgement on a player after 192 minutes
Maybe.

But we dont just have 192 minutes to judge him on.

He was sent on loan and didnt play, hes 20 years old and has hardly been around the first team, that tells me he aint making it here.

Contrast that to people who have actually made it from the yoot set up.

Its not an exact science, but you can pretty much determine which yoots are reasonably highly rated within the club, more than happy to be proven wrong of course, but my opinion of yoot players is not good.

Maybe.

He was sent on loan and didnt play, hes 20 years old and has hardly been around the first team, that tells me he aint making it here.

Its not an exact science, but you can pretty much determine which yoots are reasonably highly rated within the club, more than happy to be proven wrong of course, but my opinion of yoot players is not good.

The thing is he was around the 1st team but last season was a complete disaster for him. The fact there was no real news around why he was out makes me think it was non football related but could be completely wrong.
Before last season I had high hopes from his u18 and u23 games but I'm now inclined to agree that it's unlikely he'll ever make it with us.
Hope he proves us both wrong.

Maybe.

Hi Goat.

It pains me to see you spell 'Yoot' like you do. It's incorrect and completely undermines your postage.

It's spelt 'Yute' as evidence in this picture. Please 'get down with today's yute'. Thank you

tumblr_m9dz7mJa2r1r45g3go1_1280.png

Missing again. Having travelled to play Sion, he is now not seen in the squads this week

Getting rich sitting on his arse at Everton. We've got rather a few of those types.

That said, not really his fault. Everton should have loaned him out ages ago.

Getting rich sitting on his arse at Everton. We've got rather a few of those types.

That said, not really his fault. Everton should have loaned him out ages ago.

They did loan him out last season but he disappeared again.
Not in the massive squad gone to Germany now either and no word of an injury.
Very weird situation with this fella

He’s done at Everton. That’s been apparent for some time. Doesn’t meet any of the criteria to be taken as a serious prospect. Surprised he is still seen by some as a possible backup this season if we lose Morgs and Gana.... he’s just not on any radar within our club. I assure you.

He’s done at Everton. That’s been apparent for some time. Doesn’t meet any of the criteria to be taken as a serious prospect. Surprised he is still seen by some as a possible backup this season if we lose Morgs and Gana.... he’s just not on any radar within our club. I assure you.

Didn't look out of place playing PL football at 19. Obviously a small sample size but to near disappear completely for 2 years is bizarre. Have to guess its non football reasons

Status
Not open for further replies.