2018/19 Beni Baningime

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get him sold to Tranmere. Quite clearly never going to make it.

...yep, i’m a fan too. I know he’s had injuries but I thought he’d have kicked on last season. I don’t know what to make of reports that he’s got too big for his boots, he doesn’t seem to lack the right attitude when he plays.

Well we also don't know why he never played at Wigan either; could have had an injury by all accounts.

It’s going to be difficult for him after losing a full season of football.
While he looked promising when he first appeared, he understandably tailed off somewhat in his latter appearances for us.
After last season time may no longer be his friend.

Well we also don't know why he never played at Wigan either; could have had an injury by all accounts.
To me the strange thing about last season was the lack of any solid information about his absence from either the clubs or indeed the player and his representatives. It was all a bit vague.
You would think if it was purely down to injury they would made sure everyone was informed if only to dispel the rumours (which they were surely aware of.)
Odd.

...yes, that’s a strange one. Interesting to see if Joe Williams impresses and leapfrogs him in the pecking order, or whether he wants to leave.
I like Williams and he now has considerable experience of first team football which definitely places him ahead of Baningame for me.
If he stays of course.

For his development he’d be better off going on loan to a foreign league were he can hone his all round skills for a year rather than just getting battered by lower league ale house grocks or just warming the seat on the team bus.

Barkley struggled on loan at Leeds didn't he? I really believe a loan didn't have to be a raving 'success' to be beneficial.

Status
Not open for further replies.