2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright mate this isn’t a reply to this particular post, I noticed you made a post about your collection of season reviews and i was wondering if you had any copy’s for sale converted from vhs to dvd is possible, it would not let me reply to your post about the reviews for some reason. Look forward to your reply
Hi, yes, got all of them - but they're not on DVD, they're converted to video files on my hard drive - the club stopped doing these after 2015 though

(EDIT - apologies for going way off topic)
pl.jpg

I’ve thought similar about Godfrey. He has been fantastic at the physical aspect of the game (tackling, recoveries, etc.) but he has a bit to learn about the CB position before I’d mention him as a top option there.

Long story short, he is just a great player. Not a great CB yet. May spend a year or two as a journeyman before he settles down in any position.
Yeah, he's got so many great attributes. Not least he seems a grounded lad keen to learn and improve. He ain't the finished article but he has huge potential to build on an already impressive base.

Hi, yes, got all of them - but they're not on DVD, they're converted to video files on my hard drive - the club stopped doing these after 2015 though

(EDIT - apologies for going way off topic)
View attachment 119623
Is there any way these vhs files can be sent? Iv got specific ones I want, not all of them are needed, I can transfer you the funds via bank transfer, iv noticed they have started to post them reviews on YouTube so just wondering if there is a way they can be sent?

So did the home game versus Newcastle when Ben wasn’t even on the bench, who was to blame then? Maybe Carlo for selecting the wrong team and tactics.
I thought it was an interesting tactic that sadly didn’t work out results wise, but hope they both learned from that experience

I thought it was an interesting tactic that sadly didn’t work out results wise, but hope they both learned from that experience
Well Carlo didn’t seem to learn because he cocked again versus Fulham with another poor selection and poor tactics and poor substitutions, that was six points threw down the drain that could have been won with his strongest team available picked.

Is there any way these vhs files can be sent? Iv got specific ones I want, not all of them are needed, I can transfer you the funds via bank transfer, iv noticed they have started to post them reviews on YouTube so just wondering if there is a way they

Is there any way these vhs files can be sent? Iv got specific ones I want, not all of them are needed, I can transfer you the funds via bank transfer, iv noticed they have started to post them reviews on YouTube so just wondering if there is a way they can be sent?
Wouldn't charge you mate, I'm happy to upload the ones you want online somewhere for you to download.

Do me a favour and post a bit more so I can send you a private message. It's probably annoying everyone having this in the open on the forum

Status
Not open for further replies.