2020/21 Ben Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well Carlo didn’t seem to learn because he cocked again versus Fulham with another poor selection and poor tactics and poor substitutions, that was six points threw down the drain that could have been won with his strongest team available picked.
Do you think we are underperforming this season?

Do you think we are underperforming this season?
I was talking about two specific games, Carlo is doing okay with the squad he has been left with, I understand that, he gets plenty of praise when he deserves it, off me as well, he also gets stick when he deserves it. What did you think about the Newcastle and Fulham games, along with two or three more.

Everton 0 Fulham 2 Everton 0 Newcastle 2 both performances, selections, tactics and substitutions were down to Carlo Ancelotti, tell me why that isn’t so.
He can only select ( & rotate ) what he has to do it with.
The Newcastle game we stunk , it happens to everyone bar City atm , its gone move on.

Not having the Fulham shout , team was out on its feet and the squad was suffering from 5 games in 15 days after heavy duty games at Old trafford and a 2 hour ding dong FA cup match with Spurs , something had to give , and it did in that game.
Its footie mate get over it .
We are in a great position with 12 games to go and quarters of the FA cup.
Should be optomistic my friend.

Holgate was better today, which enabled the whole back 4 to look decent, although Digne's defending is a bit of a worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.